Bareback group, Edinburgh area

bighornscot

• 2 years later...

I always host group breeding sessions when I go to Edinburgh. Some are good but to many time wasters 

last one I did in Jan had 9 tops breeding my hole and March with 6

any tops or vers genuinely interested in this contact me

next one will be December or January 

depending on restrictions 

On 9/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Rawneghole said:

I always host group breeding sessions when I go to Edinburgh. Some are good but to many time wasters 

last one I did in Jan had 9 tops breeding my hole and March with 6

any tops or vers genuinely interested in this contact me

next one will be December or January 

depending on restrictions 

Can i attend and be another hole for tops to fuck and fill me

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pozchasermesheff

NOTE this is a advert for Gay male me or CD I am not a women 
Whatsapp too i have
Very simple advert so do not over-complicate or ask if I am interested in anything else - I am not. I just want to bend over and be fucked up the ass (NO CONDOMS). piss fuck me if u want and piss in my mouth etc 
 "Cum and Go" arrangement - enjoy my hole and go our separate ways.
any race wanted massive cocks taken group sex interests tag fuck me 
woods sex i know good spot to hide and i fetch blanket to lay on any positions u can fuck me and me on my back legs on your shoulders or me bent over. i need lots of cum in my arse please leaking out and creampied  i swaloow piss too if u want that 
 INFORMATIVE replies answered ( like age,cock size erect, your location etc) 

Very simple advert so do not over-complicate or ask if I am interested in anything else - I am not. I just want to bend over and be fucked up the ass (NO CONDOMS). piss fuck me if u want and piss in my mouth etc 
 "Cum and Go" arrangement - enjoy my hole and go our separate ways.
any race wanted massive cocks taken group sex interests tag fuck me 
woods sex i know good spot to hide and i fetch blanket to lay on any positions u can fuck me and me on my back legs on your shoulders or me bent over. i need lots of cum in my arse please leaking out and creampied  i swaloow piss too if u want that 
 INFORMATIVE replies answered ( like age,cock size erect, your location etc) 

DOOR NUMBER AVAILABLE WHEN U ARRIVEwill anyone come to sheffield and bareback me please any loads taken piss fuck etc breed me while my wife upstairs watching tv 0747972 0662 

• 1 year later...

I’m going to be hosting a group breeding session on the 7th or 8th January depending on numbers for each day. Have a couple of tops from FABGUYS interested 

Im  bottom so only looking for top and vers atm if enough tops are interested then one other bottom could come along 

Have an apartment booked so no issues with accommodation

Fun will be in Lounge and bedroom 

Have Profile on Fabguys Nastykinkpigs And recon pics can be viewed there 

If guy’s from here are interested send me a message let me know the date you prefer and if your top or vers 

On 10/2/2020 at 2:26 PM, RoscoJay said:

I'm a straight top who would be more than willing to contribute my voluminous seed to this.  I would fuck anything.  Several times.  Let me know when this stuff is happening.

January either 7th or 8th