I was in an abusive relationship, just not with my partner. Does that sound odd? I guess it does, and it was not a healthy relationship. It also led to my becoming positive and my partner as well.

Where do I start? I was in my mid 20’s and had been with my partner Luke for more than 5 years. (He was 18 years older than I.) I had always been attracted to masculine older men and I was pretty mature for my age. I wasn’t in a monogamous relationship per se, but the rules were pretty clear—no fucking without a rubber, no sex with guys we knew, be discreet and so on. Mostly I liked to watch guys beat off at a local bookstore and occasionally suck some dick, although I didn’t suck off guys.

Then I met David. David was mid 40’s, swarthy, cocky, hairy and had a blunt thick dick. I met him at the bookstore and after cruising each other, he got me in a larger booth. I didn’t usually do that—I preferred glory holes as they gave me more control. David seemed to get me to do things I wasn’t comfortable with from the beginning. He pushed me to my knees and unzipped before commanding me to suck his big dick. I’ll admit I was excited as it was a big one and I kind of got off on his dominate attitude, but he wouldn’t let me get up from my knees. Indeed, I never stopped sucking until he had me swallow every drop of his load. I coughed and gagged a bit as it was a big load and he just rammed it down my throat despite my request that I not go that far.

He said I was trainable and I should call him—he gave me his private number. I told him I was in a relationship and he just smirked and said I was now in a different type of one and he expected me to call. I didn’t call for several weeks. I wasn’t going to except I came across his number in my jacket and I was horny…I figured a little phone sex wouldn’t hurt. Well, we talked and he told me he wanted a boy he could use on a regular basis. I whacked off to our talk and played along with what he suggested saying that was secretly what I wanted as well. I said I’d call sometime soon to set something up and didn’t think anything more about it.

I was sure surprised when David called me at home a few days later saying I better set our first play session up soon or he would have to talk to my partner about things. Shit! David had caller ID—something that was relatively new at the time. Against my better judgment, I set up a mid afternoon session at his work the next day.

David worked for a large family business that managed a huge apartment complex in a nearby suburb. This meant he always had an unoccupied apartment for his use and a small gym near his office. I tried to set limits from the beginning, but he just moved them around or ignored them. By the end of our first session it was clear he wanted to use me regularly: that his seed was never “wasted” and his word was to be obeyed. Even though it was more than I wanted to do, I ate his hairy ass that first session, massaged him and sucked him off.

Session by session David drove me down. He mixed demands with praise, and was not above threatening blackmail if I disobeyed. In fact, he photocopied my driver’s license while I waited naked for him in the gym sauna. (I had placed my clothes and wallet in a locker at his command over the phone and his lock was ajar and ready to secure it) I didn’t know that until a bit later when he started fucking me with just spit for lube. It started with condoms, but after a short while he started demanding it raw.

Hell, I had been seeing him for less than 2 months a few times a week and he wanted to start to fuck me raw! He had paperwork to show he was negative, but I was very leery of crossing this line. He said I didn’t have to, but if I said no, I would be punished. I got my first bare ass spanking that day and was sobbing by the time he was done. I heard a click and heard him chuckle as he took a photo of my cheery red ass. I started to complain and he just spanked me harder and said my face wasn’t showing, bitch!

David constantly drove the level of servitude up. I called at set times, set up an appointment and did as he told. It wasn’t that the sex wasn’t hot, but I wasn’t into being a slave and that was what he wanted. Sometimes he left a key to an apartment under a particular rock in his apartment complex and I would go to that apartment and get naked and wait for his arrival—frequently waiting longer that I wanted to. Then he added a blindfold to the routine and later earplugs so I couldn’t hear him come in.

We were now at the 3+ month point when he announced that I was going to take his cum up my ass that day. (I was expected to be “prepared” to get fucked every time we met up.) He threw a folder down at me and in it was my photocopied driver’s license, photos he had taken of me when my ears were plugged and eyes blindfolded. Did my partner want to see these, David asked? I was speechless! He told me to lie on a weightlifting bench on my stomach. (The locker room was closed for “cleaning”.) I was crying as he spit on my ass and took me raw. It was rough and essentially rape, but I took it as there wasn’t another alternative. He wouldn’t cum without me begging for it and I think he totally got off breaking my safe sex vow between my partner and I.

Step by step my limits were dashed—swallowing cum on command, taking cum up my ass and now he said it was time to start swallowing his piss. I had never done that for anyone, but with his spanking as motivation, I was now trained at doing that. You may wonder what this was doing for my love life at home? Well, Luke usually instigated sex and I always did my best to please him. Nevertheless, there was a growing wall between us due to self-esteem issues from my “training”. Luke LOVED his ass eaten deeply and for long periods of time. It was our foreplay almost every time we had sex. I had confessed my routine to David and he wanted to bring Luke down with me, I guess. After a month of taking David’s loads up my ass, he said it was time for my “pussy boyfriend” to take David’s load up his ass, too!

I was dumbfounded! Luke was a top, and shy of drugging him, how the hell was David going to cum up Luke’s ass?? David was nothing if not inventive. He told me to push his cum out of my ass into my hand each night he bred me, then lick up his spooge and tongue fuck it into Luke. If I did this, he would let me cum with Luke, otherwise I would have to abstain from cumming except when David allowed it.

As wrong as this was, I loved eating Luke’s firm hairy ass and I could usually open his ass pretty deep with my tongue. I would spread his ass and clamp my mouth to his ass when it was relaxed and open and push David’s cum in his ass with a combination of spitting and tonguing it in. It really turned David on to hear about this and I got lots of praise for marking my partner’s pussy with David’s virile seed. I’ll admit it, I got off on this despite it being nasty and taboo—maybe I liked it because it was so wrong. Maybe I was just at a point in my life where I was broken down.

The biggest demand from David was now that he wanted to mark me as his property. He would pay to tattoo his initials on me somewhere it couldn’t be seen…around my ring finger under the ring Luke had given me, in my hairline somewhere, under a toe, etc. I drew the line at this. I told David I had already given him my servitude, but as he wasn’t supporting my financially in any way, he didn’t own me that way. David said he wanted to mark me as his and would put his thinking cap on for other alternatives.

I guess at the 6 month point he got inspired. The next time I saw David he wasn’t alone. His good friend Barry was there with a boy and David said he wanted to have sex with me as Barry did his boy. David kept asking me what I thought of his buddy and wasn’t he hot. Well, Barry was hot! There was some quality about him beyond his physical charms that really called to me. I admitted my attraction for Barry to David and rather than being jealous, David seemed really pleased. “I think Barry should spend some quality time with us” was David’s comment.

I wasn’t surprised to see Barry at our next session. He was also alone. I serviced David while Barry watched and encouraged me. I really liked Barry’s voice, hot body and open face. There really was something about Barry that I wanted. I asked David if I could suck Barry and he said you’ll be doing more than that soon! Barry ended up jacking off while French kissing me and David marked my ass with his big load. I wished it was Barry who had bred me.

Barry was at the next session, but not before David had a little chat with me. “I have decided to give up tattooing you as a means of showing ownership.” David announced. “What I want instead is for you to give yourself to my buddy as a way of showing your obedience to me. I want Barry to mark you as I have and expect you to show him the same respect by asking for him to mark you and claim your ass.” I didn’t say anything so David grabbed my head and looked me in the eyes. “Will you do this for me, boy? Will you let another man breed you so I will know that you are willing to put my desires ahead of your limits?” I stared in David’s hard eyes and said nothing. “Do you need motivation?” David asked. I thought about how hard he would spank me this time and just shook my head no. “Will you do this for me, boy? Will you let Barry mark you because I have told you that I want it?” I simply shook my head yes and David cooed “good boy!”

I was naked when Barry arrived. David seemed happier than I had ever seen him. He instructed me to start at Barry’s toes and worship his body. I’ll admit that I didn’t need much coaching. Barry touched me constantly and stared in my eyes with approval. His nods showed satisfaction and I wanted nothing more than to please him. Barry was David’s age, had a masculine barrel chest and slight beer gut with muscle underneath. He was hairy, balding, with soft brown eyes that seemed to look right through me. I guess I’d say he was my physical ideal and while he was totally masculine and in charge, I did not feel belittled or lessened by servicing him. I felt validated and complete. Truth be known, Barry was a daddy, not a master and that was what I wanted more than anything in the world.

Barry softly moaned as I took his thick dick in my mouth. It was a bit of a struggle taking him to the root as he was a generous 8” long at least. He leaked precum like a sieve and it was crystal clear and sweet. I loved licking his nuts and watch a small string of pearl-like string of his precum fall from his piss slit. Barry moaned when I stuck my tongue out to capture his essence and smiled at me. I found myself melting. I didn’t pay attention to David photographing my session with Barry. When Barry kissed me I knew that I wasn’t going to back down. While David wanted me to do this to show my obedience to him, I was going to do this because Barry was what I wanted.

After a blissful hour of pleasuring Barry and receiving the feedback that a boy but not a slave needs, I didn’t mind David saying it was time. David marked me first by pounding a load into me while I got my throat reamed by Barry. “Tell Barry what you want as a sign of your servitude to me” demanded David. I looked Barry in the eyes and said: “Barry, I want you to mark my ass with your seed as a means of me showing that David has ownership and control of me. David wants me to take your breeding and I want it, too.” David asked Barry if he was satisfied and I saw a troubled look cross Barry’s face, then he nodded. Maybe Barry didn’t want me, or didn’t want to do this because of David’s wishes. I was confused so I just looked down,

Barry walked me away to another room, surrounded me in a bear hug and whispered if I really wanted to do this for David. I whispered that I did, then I told him that I really wanted this for myself, that he was the man I wanted and I hoped he would do me the honor of marking me as his own because I wasn’t doing this for David anymore. I guess Barry could see the sincerity in my eyes because he just stared in my eyes and then nodded yes. If you really want to be bound to me this way and you give me your consent, I’ll mark your ass as mine and you will belong to me, not David. Tears filled my eyes as I hugged him as tight as I could and thanked him for his understanding.

My breeding was so unlike any David had given me. Although I was well lubricated with David’s seed, this fuck was about Barry and me. David wanted me on my back so he could look in my eyes and kiss me. It felt like being cherished instead of being used. My dick was rock hard and dripping as Barry slide inside me. He fucked me masterfully, but also with real passion. I wasn’t being used; I was becoming part of Barry. I never heard the camera clicking and David’s words to Barry to breed my ass and so on were just background noise. Sweat was dripping upon me from Barry and he asked me again and again if I wanted this. My pleading seemed to ignite something inside him. His fucking was now rutting and I mewled and begged him to give it to me. “I can’t stop it now, boy! I am breeding you and making you mine!” I cried out as I convulsed in an orgasm to beat all orgasms with my hands holding on to Barry in a death grip. My ass squeezed with my ejaculation and Barry’ rammed in as deep as he could go at that point and planted his seed deep in me. I swear time stood still for a moment and I held Barry against me tight and thanked him over and over again as I rubbed his sweat-slick back and kissed him a hundred times..

After Barry left, David said he was proud of me and thanked me for doing that for me. I never said who I had done it for and I was afraid he would know so I just looked down as usual. David said nothing has changed from your assigned protocol—I want you to seed your boyfriend’s pussy with both of our loads. I nodded. David was hard again as he told me how hot it was to see me get nailed by Barry and take his seed. He jacked off in my mouth as he said that we were going to need to play with Barry again and soon so David could know that I was forever marked as his. I just thought whatever, I was going to take Barry again to satisfy me and I was thinking about Barry as David made me drink his cum. I didn’t feel bad with Barry in my head.

Barry was a frequent guest in our playtime and each time only seemed to strengthen our connection. Each evening after taking David’s load first and then Barry’s, I got as much of their seed into my partner as I could. At about my 9th month with David I called to say I wasn’t feeling good and to my surprise, David gave me time off from seeing him. He asked questions about how I was feeling and it wasn’t exactly concern I was hearing in his voice. I couldn’t put a finger on it, but he seemed pleased, almost. David was never a sensitive sort so I ignored it. I was sicker than a dog for a week

After a few weeks I returned to servicing David and to my disappointment, Barry wasn’t there. I asked David in a way that I hoped wouldn’t get me punished, but David said that Barry had done his job and he didn’t need his services anymore to mark me. I asked David what he meant by Barry ‘doing his job’ and David just smirked. “I think it is pretty obvious” stated David. I just stared at David with an obviously confused look so he continued. “I told you I wanted you marked as my property. You refused my reasonable request to create a subtle tattoo so I had to think outside the box. I wanted you permanently marked and if I couldn’t do it externally, I thought I should do it internally.” I still wasn’t following. David explained “I love marking your ass with my seed, but as often as I do it, I know my seed is pushed out of your body quickly enough. My buddy Barry has seed that can bond with you and remain a part of you forever. I made sure you had his seed often until I know that it took,”

A chill went down my back and I felt sick to my stomach. “Barry is poz???” I asked. “He sure is!” David boasted. I started to cry and David said I was now permanently marked as his and he would use me as long as he wanted. I sobbed that he wouldn’t get away with this, but David just played a cassette tape of me asking to be bred by David. He had also discreetly set up a video cam and it sure looked like I wanted to get pozzed by Barry. I had been played perfectly by David and I hung my head in shame.

I hit rock bottom when my partner Luke got “the flu” shortly afterwards. At David’s command I had willingly seeded his ass numerous times with Barry’s toxic cum. I didn’t know what to do when luck brought Barry to me. I was at an AIDS fundraiser at the Eagle and there was Barry in leather never looking better. I felt tears well up and I sniffled if I could have a word with him in private. I told Barry what had happened and asked if he was a part of David’s deception. The strong gentleness I had always known from Barry melted away leaving a pissed off man in his place. He swore he only did what he did because I wanted it. He gave me his number and asked me to call him next week. He also kissed and hugged me and promised he would handle this for me—whatever that meant.

A week later I met Barry at his house. He had a box with all the blackmail items and a large settlement from the apartment complex that David ran for both Luke and I. He also said David had been suitably punished. I asked how and Barry said he had beat the shit out of David for starters. Luke forgave me for falling into David’s web and I got permission to be Barry’s boy. It turned out that Luke liked Barry and respected him for stepping forth to make amends. I have been in a three way relationship ever since and we are all a family and we all share Barry’s DNA within us. I am finally the boy I always wanted to be and I have a loving daddy and an awesome partner in Luke.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...