Finally took my 1st Cock

After many years of not realizing who I am and what prefer I recently left women to enter the world I belong in. The world of cock and cum. I am a top and have never thought of bottoming and I have only had 2 experiences to date.

Last weekend I met some hot guy of all places a grocery store. I will save the details of how we got to his place but we did and after a long time of kissing and 69 he began to lick my ass. My head was just reeling. He asked if I wanted to get fucked and I blurted out yes before I realized what I was saying. He put on a condom and it took a long time for me to take it but once I did it was incredible. To look up and kiss a man and feel his cock inside me had my cock harder than it had ever been.

It began to hurt quite a bit so I popped him out. I told him it was killing me. He smiled and said "Let's try this." He took off the condom, put lube on his cock and slid it into me. Oh my god. It was heaven. I have never felt such purity in my life as his raw cock slid in and out of my ass. I have always been VERY safe with women but here did not care at all. I caught myself asking him to cum inside me and fill me up. I wanted his seed inside me. I wanted to be a cum whore. He smiled and shot a huge load inside me. I could actually feel it shooting inside me. The greatest feeling ever. He finished and said "Your turn." I eagerly jumped up and put my bare raw cock into his hot ass. I think I came in two minutes. It was so incredible. We lay there for awhile and then sucked each other off and ate each other's cum. Fuck, the taste was amazing. I am hooked. It feels great to say "I love cock in my ass. I love cum in my mouth. I am a cum whore." My journey and new life have just begun.

I do not know why I have abandoned all reason, and don't care, but I will never fuck with a condom again or let a cock inside me unless it is raw.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 years later...

I was fucked bareback for four years as a kid until I turned 12.  He would come into my room or take me to his room.  All he did was fuck me but I thoroughly enjoyed getting fucked especially when he came inside of me.  One night as he was fucking me in the missionary position I was sucking on his ear and told him how much I loved him fucking me.  He then went from fucking me to making hot sweet love to me and we kissed when he came inside of me.  I woke up the next morning to him sliding his cock in me again.  He fucked me every chance he got.  

• 4 weeks later...