Insatiable bottoms???

SoNofSaTaN

Do you crave more than one load up your ass???  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you crave more than one load up your ass???

• No, I'm satisfied with one load up my ass
    • It depends, I'm happy with one load, but would take more
    • Hell yeah, I want as many loads up my ass as possible

Sorry to say, the most I've ever had in any one day was at the baths, had 4 loads of cum and 1 load of piss in my ass in 2 hours and had to go away craving more, I will take as many loads as possible and hold or plug them in until they have all been absorbed as much as possible

For me the night starts after the third load (which is when I can say my ass is fully lubed). Then I want more and more loads non stop. If I'm getting tired, then the perfect final fuck would be a huge dick (girth is more important) to which I'll open my full cunt. Being fucked with all that cum is awesome.

• Upvote 1

I learned long ago that being mated by one guy just makes you want to have more. As I transitioned from selective breeding to full on cum dump the hunger just increases to see how many time I can take cock and cum til my horsehole is a sloppy, ruined canyon. Then, after a few hours sleep, I want it all over again.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

all three of my roommates fuck my ass twice a day. i get a min of 6 loads up my ass. more if theyre horny enough. more yet if i go to rest areas or sex club after the last fuck and get it up the ass when im bent over a toilet.

• 4 months later...
On 2/26/2013 at 9:37 AM, hawwkfan said:

It depends on the available number of cocks.

If I know only one is available, I'm satisfied with one. If there are a bunch of cocks waiting to be drained, I'm going to milk as many as I can.

This really expresses it best for me.

Well said, hawwkan.

I can’t get satisfaction from just one load, as soon as that loads been dumped in me I’m already thinking of getting another! There’s always another load to get and it’s so easy with apps like Grindr or even going to the bathhouse! As a cum dump it’s my internal drive to seek out the next top to please and be rewarded with his load!

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

Depends for me. If I get rocked by a hot top then it might be hard to beat so I will call it quits.  No use chasing lightning. Lol