Do Tops like bottoms with tramp stamps / slutty tattoos or slutty piercings?

bttmsubslut

Biohazard symbol, or like the bottom in Ace in the Hole having his hole and the area around it inked.

yea, i orig. wanted a biohazard tat on my ass (how i found this site thru looking at those)

i also like ear piercings and nip rings, nothing too crazy because i like the "boy next door" look, just with a few piercings

keep the tat hidden on the ass or by the dick

• 6 years later...

Ink and piercings are a huge turn-on for me too.  Among my many "types" I've got a huge thing for blue collar guys, street punks, rednecks and trailer trash, where piercings and especially tattoos are often found.  Beyond that, I'm a firm believer that, especially as far as ink is concerned, it ought to be something unique to and reflective of you.  So a slutty tatt is pretty much ideal.

But if you want to advertise that you're a slut, actions speak louder than anything else.  Public sex usually does the trick.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2011 at 11:41 PM, yunghungtop said:

pierced taint is fuckin HOTT. Nothing says "I'm a cumdump" like a pierced taint

Is this a common perception? I’ve frequently considered getting a guiche piercing, but had never heard that it carried any “meaning”. Not that that meaning wouldn’t fit me just fine...