Do Tops like bottoms with tramp stamps / slutty tattoos or slutty piercings?

bttmsubslut

Currently I do have a guiche piercing. As far as I know, there's no "meaning" to it. Although, it's only really visible if you're presenting your ass. So really, you could see it as being pretty slutty.

I used to have my nipples pierced as well. My fiance is wanting me to get them done again. May have to oblige before the year is out!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2011 at 9:41 PM, yunghungtop said:

pierced taint is fuckin HOTT. Nothing says "I'm a cumdump" like a pierced taint

Hot, i've never thought of this. As a bottom, i am hugely turned on by a Top with a cock piercing. There is something very assertive an Top about it to me, so i wouldn't be inclince to get something that would draw attention to my penis, i like when a Top minimizes my penis as part of the chemistry.  But i can see how a taint piercing could be viewed as more of a bottom thing, presenting more as part of the ass than cock.