Eric Makes Love To Danny for Christmas

Tailgunner

I was fat since my college days, the result of stuffing myself whenever I could between classes, homework and my part time job. I had taken my work vacation in December that year so I did a Santa gig at a mall for extra money when I was 28 but never went back after that year. The only good thing was wearing hip-waders under the pants of the Santa outfit because some of the snot-noses had accidents.

The next gig was a couple of years later at a competing mall. This was a much better setup because the kids stood beside the throne instead of sitting in the Santa's lap when they told us what they wanted, the worst part being the ones who pulled the beard. My elf that year was a highschool girl who was competant at her job. The best part was the bonus I got at the end of the gig. My boss Cleland was fatter than me and had worked the gig himself years before and had set up the procedures there. Cle was also a bi Top who could still score ass as well as mouth. I had seen him cornholing some fairy in the mens' dressing room toward the end of that first gig. He smiled at me while still humping away once he saw that I was turned on. Not only that but after the poof sucked his dick clean he offered me seconds in the asshole which I gladly accepted. It was a great fuck in my manly boss' cum so I blew a really great feeling load in it. After the fella sucked my dick clean my big old boss and I hugged and french kissed each other. Cle wasnt anything near Hollywood handsome even when he was my age but his raw masculinity more than made up for it. He was a healthy sixty years old but could fuck like he was three or four decades younger.

The second year Cle asked me back, adding that I'd get a male elf. I joked about if the elf was a cute blond. He said Danny had auditioned for the part and passed it the way the others did but that Danny cinched the job by sucking him off, swallowing his cum and kissing his cock.

That second year at his mall was better than the first thanks to Cle hiring Danny. Danny worked well with me so we hit it off well. He was a thin petite blond who could have played Peter Pan and was sometimes mistaken for a titless woman. Most men had long hair in 1980 with Danny being no exception. I was fucking all kinds of men and fairies ranging from poofs like Danny to butch biker types and truckers who liked having a man's load up their asses to lubricate their insides on the long hauls.

The first night of the gig with Danny was great. We had stripped in the dressing room and hung up our costumes.

"Nice ass Danny." I'd said.

"Thanks. Want some of it?" he replied.

I lowered my shorts and showed him my hardening dick under my belly. He dropped to his knees and sucked it to full hardness. Although I tipped the scales at 280 on my 6' frame I sported just over 7" of cut meat. I would have liked to be uncut but the circumcision craze had swamped the country decades before. My only consolation was being able to pound ass harder without much chance of hurting my glans.

After sucking my dick to hardness and kissing it Danny stripped off his shorts, bent-over and grabbed his ankles while I added some lube to his spit on my dick. I spat on his asshole, stood behind him, lined up my shot and shoved it right in. It was obvious that Danny's nineteen year old hole was no virgin. He hardly flinched as I slid right in and hilted myself. I flexed my love muscle inside him and made love to him him, my good sized nailbitten hands gripping his hips to keep us steady. I felt really good, a big fat masculine man conquering a masculinity-lacking little fairy. I soon was piston-thrusting in him and could tell he was enjoying it just as much as I was. My dick felt really good in that queen as I made love to him, my pelvis occasionally slapping his ass, my fat jiggling and rippling depending on how fast I was thrusting in him. Ten quick minutes later I was getting close, working up a sweat and breathing hard. I gripped his hips a bit tighter as I increased my pace in him.

"Give it to me daddy! Pump your love into me!" he gushed.

Just then I felt his hole tighten up a little around my dick and heard what sounded like cum hitting the concrete floor.

I was fucking him good, my dick feeling its pre-climax. My balls began to draw up and I could feel my dick swell. I thrust faster and then shot my love deep inside him, holding him to me with my dick buried deep inside him, my pubes and his ass hairs mingling together in sweaty extacy as my dick spurted into his twat. I thrust a few more times to pump the rest into him and add to my pleasure.

"Leave it in stud!." he gushed like a biker chick in heat.

I held my position, my dick finishing throbbing in his ass. Just then I heard keys unlocking the door and yanked out of the asshole. It was a false alarm, as Cle came in grinning.

"Suck his dick clean and then I'm having a piece." he told Danny who obliged.

My dick felt good as the poof sucked it clean and swallowed the filth he'd left on it when I pulled out of him. He sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and my scrotum while we men hugged and french kissed.

Danny then turned to Cle who had his shirt off and his pants down. Danny sucked the six-decade old man's cock hard and left it wet as he had mine, then turned around and bent-over for the man who shoved his meat up his ass and began making love to him. I watched in fascination as the masculine fat mature stud made love to the young androgenous piece of hole. He pumped that hole for about fifteen minutes before adding his load to mine. We men french kissed while he held the punk's hips to his crotch and thrust a bit to pump the rest of his mature love into the hot cunt of an ass.

A couple of minutes later we men disengaged and he pulled out of Danny who then turned around and sucked his dick clean before kissing it and his balls. Cle then told Danny to suck his dick again. Cle grinned as Danny's adams apple began bobbing up and down. It was obvious that Danny was not only a piece of cunt but a urinal. Cle was one helluva stud.

After Danny sucked off of Cle's dick again and kissed it I put my dick in his mouth and took one of the most enjoyable pisses in recent years. Danny then kissed my dick and we all got dressed and punched out.

The next night I was happy knowing I had a piece of cunt available when our shift started or ended. The only exception to what became a nightly piece of Danny was when one of the closet bi fathers of one of the kids wanted to swing on my meat. I had screwed a couple of them up the ass and one sucked me off the previous year, the only problem being that one of the ones I butt-fucked didnt suck my dick clean which meant I needed to wash my dick off in the shower. Fortunately there was a two-stall shower in each employee restroom off each of the dressing rooms. This year with Danny not only did I fuck a couple of fathers, a grandfather and an uncle up the ass but three men also shared Danny's ass or mouth with me. One was an older man who also wanted to hug and kiss me while Danny sucked each of us men off. That man's man to man affection added to my enjoyment of the fucks and sucks. Not only did I share Danny's holes with these men but Ed the old mall janitor also availed himself of a piece a few times. I was glad that Danny gave in to my demands to service the man who was what most called ugly as well as skinny. Ed and I had become friends the previous year when we first met after my first night as Santa. After a few sessions shooting the shit while I changed back into my civvies we found out each other liked to fuck men. We jacked off together that night and went out to a sex club the next night where we fucked a twenty-something twink type whom I also made suck our dicks clean. Ugly old Ed was more a man than the assholes who dissed him. I was very glad he began fucking Danny my second December at that mall job. Seeing the old man prove his manhood and get what he's entitled to and what lesser men owe more masculine men by making love to Danny up the ass as well as in the mouth made me feel good.

I had Danny for myself most nights after work but Cle or Ed came in once or twice a week for a piece. I was turned on sharing his ass with fellow masculine men. Those nights sometimes I went first, other times Cle or Ed went first. I liked it both ways because taking seconds after someone I liked always added to my enjoyment of the piece of ass as well as watching someone fuck in my cum. By sharing Danny's holes with these studs and other men it helped build up their egos and sense of self-worth as well as provided a male bonding experience for all of us men. Ed seemed happier and to keep himself up better as the season progressed. Cle was always on top of the world but even more so when he made love to someone's ass or mouth, got rimmed or when someone orally serviced his often sweaty feet. Cle also introduced Ed and myself to the pleasures of getting off on someone licking and sucking our feet. Oral foot fetish is great foreplay, usually getting my dick hard for boning ass.

We fucked Danny a few times after Christmas was over. He got to like older men and chubbys and ended up prefering servicing men like us over guys his age. Of course guys his age who lacked masculinity were fair game for his dick but he also let a couple of old aunties suck him off.

Danny was available the next year as well so I pumped love up his ass and sometimes his mouth two years in a row. Ed still worked at the mall so we had some great times together fucking Danny, as did Cle and I.

A few months later Danny moved to the west coast to work in the entertianment industry with a friend he'd met at a sex club. As with women in the trade, he slept his way up the ladder taking countless loads of love from numerous men in the industry. Danny had returned on vacation and bragged about his position. I made love to him and noticed how looser he was than when I'd last shagged him. I almost had to finish in his mouth.The human ass was made bot for shitting and for getting fucked or rimmed. Fuck wisely and safely.

Edited by Tailgunner