Santa's Gift To An Elf

I was fat since my college days, the result of stuffing myself whenever I could between classes, homework and my part time job. I had worked a Santa gig at the mall for half a dozen years, often with a male elf assistant who was college age to my thirty-six.

Unfortunately I got pozzed at thirty-five thanks to getting caught-up in a bar fight with blood transfer from one of the rowdies into a cut I'd just got when I was knocked into the jukebox while trying to get the hell out of there. I caught the tell-tale flu and my alert doctor decided to have me tested. The bad news came back and I was mad and swore revenge although I never saw who was in the fight on a subsequent and final return to the bar.

That winter I was hired again for the mall Santa gig I'd done for the previous six years. I first got the job when I was thirty due to my heft from my healthy appetite as well as a connection with a friend and taking my vacations in December. The extra money always came in handy.

Each year my assistant who wore the elf outfit was usually a college kid ranging in age from eighteen to twenty. In the early afternoon we'd dress in our respective outfits and hit the throne for the six hours with breaks every two hours. The second and third years my elf was Danny who happened to be gay. I had been assigned a high school girl who was good at her job the first year so there was no sex but with Danny I was guaranteed a piece every night whether it was a blowjob or a piece of his 19 year old ass. I had also shared him with Cleland our boss and with Ed the old janitor at the mall. Once in a while a dad of one of the kids who came to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas would confidentially come out to me and I'd either share Danny with the man or I'd be fucking the closeted dad myself. I had a couple more male elves as well as female ones. One of the college coeds had come onto me but Cle backed me up when I told her it was strictly business. One of the two guys who did elf duty was straight and a bit of a sexuality-bigot so Cle and I never let him know we'd just as soon fuck his ass(and mouth) as look at him.

That first year of being HIV had curtailed my sex. I didnt want to be a "Johnnie AIDS-seed" planting my bug in every asshole I could get my dick up. I used protection whenever someone wanted to take my dick in them, even in their mouths if it was obvious they had bad gums or open sores. The disease was relatively new so not much was known other than its deadliness. Cle knew about my problem, his own son having caught it from unprotected sex.

That year I was assigned another guy elf. Patrick was a redhead who looked a little like the blond Danny. He was negative, as was Cle and had given Cle the requisite blowjob to make sure he'd be a respectful elf and do our bidding. Pat knew about the new disease but for some reason he wanted to get fucked by me. The conjecture that had started in '83 was that most of the disease was passed via anal sex.

After our first night Pat asked me if I wanted a blowjob.

"Remember, I have the bug." I reminded him.

"It would be worth it to swallow your semen stud." he begged.

"What's so special about me, and Cle for that matter?" I asked him.

He said that we were more manly than most guys he had sex with and that we men, especially myself, turned him on. He also mentioned something about being a chubby-chaser.

I told him that I'd give him the gift up his ass for Christmas but up to then we'd have to use condoms when I fucked his ass but it would be OK for him to blow me bareback.

Right from the first night I could tell Patrick was in heat and was glad his elf outfit more or less hid his hard five-incher. I wasnt as excited like he was, having fucked many guys since I was eighteen. To me he was more or less just another piece of ass to bust my nut in.

When our shift was finally over at eight PM we went to the dressing room and stripped. As soon as my pants were off Pat dropped to his knees and dropped my shorts. He took my dick out, kissed and swallowed it while humming in delight. Like Danny and some other cocksuckers his mouth was a good cunt. He was soon bobbing his head back and forth beneath my belly making my stiff dick feel good. I stood there enjoying the blowjob. Pat did me good, getting me off in a cool ten minutes. He hugged my waist while he sucked and swallowed as I shot my load in his mouth. He took all of it, his face buried in my pubes as I ejaculated in his throat which was stretched around my dickhead. I could tell he loved sucking my dick and making it and me feel good.

Cle came in just as we finished putting on our civvies.

"You guys did good. Pat give me a blow." he said, unzipping his pants.

Pat buttonned his shirt and knelt before the obese 66 year old man and fished his cock out of his pants. Cle's crotch smells didnt faze Pat at all. Pat sucked the man's cock into his mouth and pumped his head back and forth while I stood next to Cle with my arm around him. It took him longer to get off but he had the quality orgasm we men are entitled to and that good cocksuckers strive to give us. We hugged and french kissed while Pat sucked him dry and then drank his piss.

After Pat sucked off of his dick and kissed it and his scrotum Cle said "Thanks Pat".

I needed to piss too so Pat took my dick back into his mouth and drank my warm beer on tap. He was as good a piss drinker as Danny was so I enjoyed myself.

Another aspect of the virus was that only one father dared to shag my elf and only one man who was a grandfather wanted to suck me off. The man who fucked Pat used a condom and a popular brand of water-based lube. He enjoyed himself in the asshole. Pat resisted his desire to pop the man's used condom into his mouth and swallow the man's load. The old man who sucked my dick was an old pro, having been in the closet sneaking around to suck cocks starting in his twenties. The great part was that I had a few more pieces of his mouth and pretected sex up his ass over thr next month.

Sex with Pat was nice. Most times were before the shift started but sometimes if one of us ran late it was after.

Pat wanted to get the gift so I told him I would give him that special gift on our last night which was Christmas Eve. I could tell Pat was excited every time he sucked my cock or I put my sheathed dick to his ass. He seemd to be counting down the days to X-mas Eve and said he was saving himself for me, forsaking all others except for Cle and Ed who had been tested and limited their sex to using Pat or jacking off. Another thing I missed was french kissing Cle and Ed when we shared pieces of ass. We made up for it with extra hugging.

Christmas Eve finally arrived. It was the heaviest afternoon and night. A morning Santa worked the first shift on weekends and during school Christmas vacation. One year the morning Santa was a fat older gay man who shagged Danny the second year Danny worked the gig. He said he was thinking about hanging it up this year after two kids puked on him and the kids in line got abusive while waiting for the day janitor to clean it up each time.

Fortunately the smell was gone by the time his shift was over. The final night went two hours longer than the usual 8 pm quitting time. The day crew worked an extra hour and we came in an hour later than normal and worked until ten. As with the day crew it was heavy with the line as long as a sissy's fingernails. The afternoon and evening was worse with most of the kids being tired, cranky and bitchy, more so than the other nights. Some had colds or flu so Pat and I were also jerking our heads away to dodge their sneezing and coughing. Fortunately a stand fan had been set up across the throne from where the kids stood to give us their want lists to blow their germs away from us. Each year we also learned some new swear words and epithets of all kinds, mostly from the foul mouths of kids. I remembered the times my parents washed my mouth out with soap for saying less vulgar words.

We were glad as hell when it ended. We had also worked a few minutes overtime because of stragglers so Pat had to ask a passing mall employee to get a security guard to tend the end of the line sign.

We happily shucked our outfits in the dressing room. Cle was there but Ed was busy cleaning up the throne area. Ed then joined us in the dressing room.

"You ready to give me the gift?" Pat excitedly asked me.

"You sure you want it? Your life will change forever and not for the better." I told him.

"I know. I researched everything and I want your 'baby' stud!" he said.

"If you want it I'll be glad to give it to you but Cle and Ed are going to have their last bare pieces of you." I replied as I fingered my hardening dick.

"Thank you Eric. Pat suck it hard." Cle said.

Ed and I stood with our arms around each other while Pat knelt before the fat old stud and sucked his cock into his mouth. Once it was hard he left it wet and kissed it. Pat then leaned over the table which had been a workbench while Cle added some grease to the spit on his dick. Cle then lined up his shot and shoved his dick up the asshole. He held Pat's hips and made love to him. My dick was starting to throb and ooze precum while I watched my studly fat boss fuck the asshole. Cle looked at me, winked and grinned before turning his attention to the asshole's lithe body. Pat wasnt as small as Danny but was just as receptive to mens dicks. I could tell he was enjoying the old chub-bear's lovemaking. I wanted so much to french kiss him when he cummed in Pat as we had done in previous years but we both didnt want to risk infecting him. Cle fucked good and hard, seeming to know how to fuck so his dick would abrade the asshole more than normal. Pat occasionally flinched as Cle angled his dick in different ways. Cle had mentioned raping some asshole when he was in his early twenties and how much he enjoyed pumping pain into him, how good his dick felt both fucking and cumming. Cle began breathing hard, his massive chest heaving, by the time he nutted in Pat's twat. He hilted hismelf and then thrust as he pumped his senior citizen love up the young piece of ass. I had to smear my precum aroud on my dick to keep it from dripping on the floor. A couple of minutes later Cle pulled hus cock out of the hole who then sucked it clean and kissed it. I hugged him and he and Ed hugged and passionately kissed each other.

Ed was ready. Pat knelt, sucked Ed's dick to full hardness and kissed it before resuming his position over the workbench. The skinny old stud put his dick to the asshole and slid right in. He grabbed Pat's hips. The punk flinched as Ed's dirty nails dug into his soft skin. Ed fucked him good, thrusting faster than Cle did. Cle and I stood with our arms around each other admiring Ed's studmanship as Ed and I had when Cle fucked.

Ed gave a good accounting of himself, fucking that hole more roughly than usual for fifteen minutes or so and pumping his neg. load up it. After Ed withdrew, Pat then sucked his dick clean, drank his piss, sucked off of it and kissed his cock and balls. I hugged him and he and Cle hugged and french kissed again.

I was ready to give Pat the gift.

Pat sucked my rock-hard dick just enough to wet it good, then returned to his spot. I stepped up, put my dick to his asshole and rammed it in with a fat-shaking snap of my hips. I hilted my bare dick up his ass and then made toxic love to him. I knew my precum was also infected so I was already starting to give him the gift. Cle's and Ed's cum were excellent lube, as it always was. I loved that their cums were on my dick as I fucked ass. My fellow men stood next to me as I piston-thrust in Pat. I was glad that Ed was able to get away from his duties long enough to join us to fuck him that last time. He'd had fucked him the night before but he had a real bad mess to clean up.

I pounded that asshole good, enjoying my feeling of masculine power conquering someone that many considered inferior to us manly Tops. Knowing what I was doing and what I was going to fill him with was an added turn-on for me. I fucked Pat's neg. cunt with gay abandon, doing a different job than merely making love as I'd done to Danny and other holes I'd fucked. Making love had been joyful for me but now that I had the bug I was more excited knowing I was pumping it into someone, knowing what my sexual pleasure would do to Pat, knowing I was going to inject my deadly poison seed into him. I fucked him harder, faster, doing my best to tear up his insides to facilitate my sperms passing their deadly load into his system. Cle and Ed were standing beside me encouraging me as I fucked Pat, my dick starting to feel really good. I then pile-drove in his ass, my cum ready to spurt. My balls drew up, my dick seemed to expand and I hilted my dick as I began shooting my deadly wad, pumping my gift up Patrick who seemed to be enjoying it all even though he knew all about the gift I was enjoying giving him. I pulled out and re-hilted my dick in him as my love muscle turned death-gun filled him with the life-changing gift. It was one of my best feeling orgasms. I then pulled halfway out and slammed it home again numerous times to pump the rest of my gift to him into him.

"Here's your present Pat. I know you wont enjoy it anywhere near as much as I enjoyed giving it to you, once it hits." I said and thrust some more, my dick still feeling that zing of great feeling of pumping my deadly disease into him.

I turned to Cle and Ed who hugged me in turn and put one arm around each one while holding Pat hard against the workbench with my gift-stick buried deep inside him. Cle and Ed kissed me on my cheeks and I kissed their cheeks. It was a chore to suppress my desire to deeply, passionately french kiss these old fellow studs like we had done in previous years. I put both hands back on Pat's hips and thrust a few more times before slowly pulling out of him. I stepped back.

My partners needed to urinate so we went to the showers and had Pat kneel. We held our dicks and doused Pat's face. After we finished draining our bladders in Pat's face he turned to me and sucked my gift-injector clean, then kissed it lavishly and then my sweaty scrotum while deeply inhaling the masculine aromas of my sweaty crotch. He then stood up and hugged us men tight and thanked me for having given him the deadly holiday gift, then he hugged Cle for hiring him and assigning him to me, finishing by hugging Ed for fucking him.

Pat washed himsefl off, we got dressed and shot the shit about how good fucking Danny and Pat was. Cle said if I was still in shape the next year he wanted me back and that he would try to arrange to hire another virgin I could give the gift to.

"I'd sure like that Cle." I said as I absentmindedly rubbed my crotch through my shorts before putting on my long underwear and then my trousers.

Pat was on his knees kissing Cle's and Ed's asses.

I was putting on my shirts when Cle and Ed sat on a wooden bench. Pat shucked their shoes, pulled off their socks and began orally servicing their feet while they hugged and french kissed each other. Cle grinned and adjusted his dick which grew as Pat licked between his toes. Ed opened his fly. I myself had had my feet orally serviced a number of times so I knew how much Cle and Ed were turned on when Pat did their smelly old dogs. Of course my own dick stirred seeing my studly boss and the equally studly janitor getting their toejam eaten. I know that most bodily fluids including smegma, cum, piss, sweat, tears and blood harbor the virus so I thought of how great my feet would feel getting licked and sucked after sweating in my work shoes on a hot summer day.

I had let Pat lick my feet previously but I needed to sit next to Cle and Ed and have him lick them. We three men sat side by side as Pat licked my smelly feet and my dick grew to full attention. He made a mistake, tickling my right sole causing an involuntary kick resulting in thr nail of my big toe cutting the roof of his mouth. He pulled back to suck the remaining toes of my foot. I could see some blood on my big toe so my dick jumped to full hardness. I as going to fuck Pat's mouth. Cle and Ed grinned knowing what I planned.

As soon as Pat finished licking my feet I had him put my shoes on for me. I stood up, took out my dick and had him kneel. I put my dick in his mouth, held his head and fucked his mouth much like I fucked his ass. I forced my pole into his throat a few times as well causing him to gag as my dickhead stretched his throat kind of like it does a virgin ass. He took the fucking well and ten minutes later I fed him the second installment of the gift. I held his head to my crotch with his nose buried in my pubes while he hugged me tight for a couple of minutes to give my spunk plenty of time to infect the toenail cut in the roof of his mouth and his stretched throat. It was a great feeling oral orgasm, likely to be my best all-time cum in someone's mouth. I corkscrewed my hips and let him suck off of my dick. As before, he kissed it and my drained nut sack.

We finished getting dressed and Cle and I gathered up all the stuff we'd kept in our lockers during the job. Pat hugged us men and I hugged Cle and Ed.

"Man I miss kissing you guys!" I said to Cle and Ed.

"Same here. Hope there's a cure someday." Cle replied.

"Same here. You're a swell stud." Ed added.

I saw Pat in a bar a month later. We got to talking and compared our flu symptoms and our subsequent sex lives. He had finished feeling well enough to return to work and had stopped at the bar on his way home. He said he was still getting married and was on much the same drug regiman I was on. I worried about his wife but he said she was trying to retire from prostitution. She likely had the bug herself.

He said that he didnt want to give the gift except to the worse assholes and the effeminate bug-chasers who were really in heat. He had gotten sucked once since that night I gave him the gift. He had also fucked a poz hole as well as sucked off two poz men.

We went to his apartment where we did the full session starting with oral foot service, fucking his ass, a good rimming and kissing of my ass finished with a blowjob and giving him a drink of my warm beer on tap topped off by him sucking off of my dick and kissing it and my balls.Santa was originally skinny but commercial efforts re-cast him as an old chubby. Now days a skinny Santa may well be poz.

Edited by Tailgunner