[Street Muscle 501] Incredible Sex with a Young Gym Stud

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

fratbijock.jpg

I met up with this hot boy at Bethany Beach last week, running into him as I was leaving the gym.  He was walking out the door, apparently after a body pump class.  I caught him staring at the bulge in my tight 501s as we walked out.  So I decided to chat him up.  He was a total hottie.

He said he was gonna fix himself a protien shake at his condo and invited me to join him.  I agreed…saying that I had an intense workout and good use the protein.  At his place he had me talke out the blender and gave me the whey protien, and fruit and ice to mix in while he got the glasses.  I was pouring out the shakes into our glassses when he came behind me and I I felt his hands slip down from my waist to my hips, then slowly he moved his hands down onto my cock.  The inevitable happened and my cock began to stir and rise.

He didn’t take his hand away, but cupped my swelling bulge.

He was wearing tight running shorts, the material pulled tight across his cheeks showing their round, firm and neat shape.  I could have grabbed it right then, but instead we hungout drinking the shakes and making small talk, telling me he was 18, and was alone at his parents' place this weekend.  

As he said this his hand reached forward and cupped the bulge in my jeans.  I could see the swelling in his shorts, thick and thrusting against the material; and probing down his right leg.  It must almost have reached the bottom.

“I like to feel a cock in jeans,” he said.

“That feels good dude,” I responded, asking "You into older muscle dudes like me?”

”Well first, I don’t like people my own age, no experience nor staying power.  Secondly there is very little around here at all.  And thirdly you are here and I am turned on.  Are you going to say no?”  He was unbuttoning my 501s as he said this.  I didn’t say no.

hottestassever.jpg

He slipped his hand into my jeans and very gently massaged my ever-swelling cock.  I ran my hands over that firm hairless, muscular body.

As I caressed his small but firm nipples he gave a low moan of pleasure.  Slowly I ran my hands across his chest and back, lower and lower, until I reached his shorts.  I took hold of that swelling cock through the thin material.  Another deep moan of pleasure. Next his hands were under my tank top

He pushed it up.  Sucking my nipples he almost tore the shirt off me.  Then hands slid down to my waist and my jeans were undone and slipped over my thighs. “You’ve got a great ass," he remarked, adding "Really small and round , so neat and tight.”

Then with a shove I was flat on my back on a couch.  My boots and socks were ripped off, my jeans followed.  He came forward and I slipped my hand up the leg of his shorts and took hold of that firm youthful cock.  He froze for a moment, then relaxed and groaned with pleasure.  I moved my hand up and down the shaft.  I could feel he was uncut, and there was just a little hair around the base. His balls were firm and full.

I stood up before him and put my hands on his waist. My nipples were just in line and he nibbled and sucked them for a moment. I slid down to my knees and slowly slipped those shorts down over his ass.  His cock, almost six inches I would guess, thrust out straight and proud from his body.  I slipped my lips over that young shaft and sucked and tongued it. He groaned and moaned, as I tongued the tip he writhed with pleasure. Then he pulled me off him and up.

cock_dc_pride.jpg

It was his turn, and he dropped in front of me.  He nibbled my cock, all the time squeezing and massaging my ass.  He licked and kissed his way up my legs and slipped his smooth young lips over my cock.  It filled his mouth and he gagged a bit but sucked long and deep.  I didn’t know how much more of that I could take.  He stopped, stood, and, pulling my head down, he kissed me, our tongues probing and touching.  Then he led me upstairs to a bedroom.

In the bedroom he took out some baby oil and slowly rubbed it all over his cock and balls.  By now he had hislegs and bum near my head and was reaching down to my legs.  He lifted the left legs and rubbed oil into my ass.  He probed the hole and I moaned.  My ass is very very sensitive.

”You enjoyed that didn’t you?” he asked.

”Hell yeah," I answered.

He moved and positioned himself between my legs, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and started to rub more oil into my cock.  It felt great.  I closed my eyes, lost in the pleasure.  Again I felt his cock at my ass as he probed inside my hole.  I opened my eyes and looked at him.  A look of pure pleasure crossed his face as he slid his bare cock into my ass, thrusting in time with the rubbing of my cock, and each thrust produced a deep satisfied moan.

I thought he was going to cum, but no, he pulled out of me.  He climbed up and sat on my stomach.  He rubbed my throbbing rock hard cock, which was behind him and against his ass.  Then he lifted himself and position my cock against his bum hole. Slowly he lowered himself, but as it pushed in he froze and moaned.

closeup8.jpg

”I want it, so bad, I want it!” He pushed down again, but as soon as I was a bit more in he stopped and I could see the pleasure in his eyes.  I could also feel just how tight he was.  He pushed once more and so I took a hand.  As I felt his pressure go on I thrust up with my hips as hard as I could, sliding into his tight ass.

”Oh God, thank you,” he said and fell onto my chest.

I slowly drew out and thrust again, he moaned and move.  I repeated the thrust and withdrawal, he sat up.  Now he was moving, up and down, pushing so hard he almost had my balls in him as well.  Up and down, up and down, moaning and groaning and writhing in pleasure.

“Oh no, I’m going to cum without touching myself, Oh God, Oh God Oh……”

He pumped up and down, faster and faster; then with a mighty down-ward push that nearly sent me through the bottom of the bed he shoot his young warm juices all over my chest and face, falling forward into his own cum, smearing his body with his load, licking my face clean.

As he was licking up his own cum, I was pumping his hole.  Yeah, I was ready to come and, giving a mighty groan, pumped my hot cum shot into his eager ass, over and over again.  At last I was empty.

“You’re a damn hot fuck bro,” I said.

“I fucking love your thick cock dude” he said. “Def wanna ride it again if you’re around this week”

And you know I was up for that.  I fucked that boy two more times last week.  One time wearing my 501s and boots and him him ripped jeans with a hole in the ass. The last time we fucked we did I sports roleplay scene…with both of us in tight foorball gear.  He was way into gear play, which made it extra hot.  I woulda stayed in Bethany beach all summer.  I definitely gotta go back sometime this summer before he heads to school in Florida this fall!

5836007628560072152-9199587517205260178?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

jRTMIyzlbRE

More...

• Upvote 3

• 6 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.