Men Pull a Train On a Queen

Tailgunner

Bruce was as stereotype a fairy as I'd ever seen. He was deliberately slender with a 29" waist that his type liked having, had long bleached hair, contact lenses, long nails out past his fingertips(even without the dead white on the ends his nails were longer than wide, the opposite of most of us mens' nails) sometimes with clear polish and never so much as a speck of dirt under them, no facial hair, wore what my lover called blouse-type shirts, pants that looked like womens' capris and various fag-shoes, slippers, sandals and other footwear he thought he could get away with that was unisex. His original first name wasn't Bruce but after a few years of using it he had it changed. Many said he looked like a flat-chested, or titless woman.

In complete contrast I was and still am a normal man, standing a manly 6', weighted a manly 250, sported a crewcut, sometimes a flattop, full beard, normal mens' glasses, nails I'd bitten since turning eighteen and usually outlined in grease from my mechanic job, wore plain T-shirts, flannel shirts in the winter, jeans and my used lace-up steel-toed work boots that ended up as my off-duty footwear every year when I got new ones and maybe my dirty worn-out white plain rubber flip-flops when I went cruising for foot-fetish bottoms. My work attire was my lace-up steel-toe work boots which got replaced every year, the old ones being worn off duty, dark blue work pants and shirt which usually sported sweat stains by the afternoon in the summer, a dark blue cap, horn rim type safety glasses and sometimes work gloves when a job demanded it.

I shagged Bruce at a sex club I sometimes went to for certain sexual acts I enjoyed. He was on his stomach on the mats in the lit orgy room getting his ass fucked by one man after another. "Let's fuck that queen." I said to my buddy who was also there to score some hole. We took our places in line and two men later it was my turn. The poof sucked the previous stud's dick clean, then he sucked mine to full hardness. I mounted him, slid my dick up the cum-filled asshole and fucked him. The fairy seemed still decently tight meaning he hadn't been fucked as much as others of his league. Ten minutes of sloshing-sounding fucking later I nutted in the cuntass. A few more thrusts and I withdrew and had him suck it clean. My buddy let the poof suck his dick to hardness and had his turn, nutting in a few minutes less than it took me to unload. He pulled out and we had the fairy suck his dick clean before sucking the next stud to full hardness. I wanted to give the "woman" a drink of my warm beer on tap but six more men were in line to fuck his/her ass.

An hour later we saw the fairy swishing to the showers. I checked the mat floor where we'd fucked him and saw that he had licked up his cum. (S)he had cum twice from getting fucked. The team of us men spanned the demographics from college kids to a 65 year old; fat slobs, skinnny truck mechanic studs, a hippie, an ex-marine, trucker, accountant, homely old janitor, handsome aspiring movie star and a few other horny studs. "Ten or twelve men fucked that fag last week" a fat forty year old said as we lined up in the shower to give the poof golden showers or drinks of warm beer on tap.

The line moved much faster for the piss action. I gave the fairy's face a golden shower, my buddy grabbed his ears, put his dick in his mouth and emptied his bladder. The poof tried to pull back but my buddy's dirty thick nails dug in forcing the fairy to accept his/her fate of a mouthful of man's piss. "Next time you're gonna blow me" I told Brucey who nodded but with little enthusiasm. We shot the shit with a couple of guys who said that Bruce had been raped. One of the guys claimed (bragged) he had joined three other men who raped him. After showering off our piss, the little cum-dump dried off and then swished to the locker room as a couple of men taunted him.

My buddy and I went back to the orgy room to find another piece of ass to pump our second loads into.

Edited by Hotload84