Taking Anonymous Loads At A Hotel

rawTOP

• Administrators

Every couple months I search ads and phone lines for good seeders. I don't really care about height or weight or age. One just has to have one or more of three things. Either an ultra thick dick (natural tears are the best), be able to shoot a huge load, or be a multiple shooter. Also I look for guys who really like to seed a healthy ass. While I do some kink, I am basically a vanilla boy.

So Last month I ended up in an out of town hotel, butt plug in my ass waiting. My first guy showed up, he was 30-ish, very thin and ultra hairy. He had a small dick, but one of those ultra hard rod ones. This man did have the biggest set of balls I had ever seen though. He liked to get sucked a lot first which was cool by me so I went to work while he played with the plug.

In 15 minutes he shot a load in my mouth I couldn't believe. I swallowed, choked and spit. I was a bit pissed for him using the wrong hole, but right after he shot he jumped up, ripped out the plug, and rammed his dick in.

He was a pretty rough fuck--all the way in, all the way out. In no time he shot a huge load up my ass and collapsed on my back. After leaving it in for a few, he pulled out, put the plug back in, and left.

The second guy stood me up.

My last seeder came early. He was 50ish, a big bear of a guy, short dick, but thick as a soda can.

He went to work right away. He pulled the plug out and got excited seeing the previous load. I felt his huge dick head press hard against my ass. After a bit of stretching, (hurt like hell) he sank all the way in, while I let out a yell in the process.

He laughed. While the other guy was silent, this one was verbal, talking about tearing up my ass and breeding me. Every move he made hurt like a bitch, he went in at different angles, punching my walls.

It hurt so bad and felt so good at the same time. After about a half hour of serious ass pounding, he rammed ultra hard and shot his load.

Before he left he rammed the plug up my ass a few times. He wished me well on my hunt and left. I can still feel him if I close my eyes.

So now my ass is off limits for a while so I can get back to my ultra tight self. I just do some sucking for now, and in another month or two I'll start the hunt again.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't lead it to luck.

Tell him OUT RIGHT.. it has to be natural and raw so you can feel the skin-2-skin action.

He has the right to protect himself and say up front that he wants safe sex. You guys could have parted.... maybe missed a few fucks or a few days, -- but it would lead you quicker to the next guy who WILL BREED Your Hole... and you both know what you want.... and his DNA should be planted deep in your guts. :)

Now If I spend the money for a motel -- I want the fuck MY Way. And it should ALWAYS BE RAW!