[Sperm Pig] Load Count

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I was a filthy cumwhore this past week—- and I lived every minute of it. nine loads in 4 days.

I got four loads on Monday in the span of about 3 hours. Thank you Craigslist and horny married guys! I already blogged about these.

On Tuesday I took 2. The most notable one was from my buddy with the 10” cock. Then after he was done wrecking me, another buddy dropped by and fucked his load into my worn out cunt.

On Wednesday I took 2 more. The first guy from Monday (nice 7.5” dick) was horny and had some free time, so he came back. Literally. Then a FB of mine called and gave me a nice, hard fuck to completion.

On Thursday I was supposed to have a date with two guys who wanted to do the whole double-penetration scene. They totally flaked, naturally. But as a consolation prize my most steady FB sent me a booty text that night.

So I ended my week with a very nice fuck before I had to head out of town for the holidays.

Nine loads. Kinda puts the ‘ho in holidays, huh?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.