[iBLASTinside] Q&A: Can’t a Top Feel It When He Goes Raw?

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in adult bookstoreAnonymousAtlantabarebackbathhousecumcuriositycuriousdeceptionfuckglory holegloryholeLatinomindfuckQuestion and Answerstealthing

Q.pngYesterday, I went to get fucked by a guy and he insisted on*wearing a condom.

I’m a pig bottom and always follow commands*so I brought some old condoms with me. I sucked him hard,*washed his orbs and rimmed his ass good which got him rock*hard. He handed me the condom so I duitifully slid it over*his 7-inch cock and assumed my possition bent over the bed.

No lube, the horny little fuck just mounted my ass and dry-fucked my hole. After about 5 minutes, he pushed me up on*the bed and mounted me doggie. Again, no lube or spit, he*just started pushing it in and I heard a POP. Right away I*knew what had happened: The condom broke. I didn’t say a*fucking word, as I prefer bareback to wrapped any day of the*week.

With the condom busted, he just kept right on*fucking my hole like there*was no tomorrow. I was loving it because his precum*started lubing my fuck hole and the painfulness of the dry*condom was gone.

He just kept on riding me until he*unloaded a huge nutt in my hole. Since he was still hard,*I tried to get him to keep going and drop another load in*my pig hole because now with his nutt lubing me up I was*really enjoying the ride.

He pulled out and was supprised the condom had broke but*let me suck another load out of him before I pulled my jock*up over my dripping ass and left.

So here’s the question: How the fuck does the top not know that the damn condom broke?

A.pngHow could he not know? Of course he knew unless he’s a complete dumb-ass!

You know as well as I do that we ALL prefer it bareback. The more the ass-wipe, condom Nazis deny it, the more it’s clear they really, really want it raw. You could hear the POP? He could FEEL it. But he could also feel how good your ass felt and, godalmighty, he didn’t want to stop. So pretend like it wasn’t happening.

We call that plausible deniability.

Some of us want to suspend belief in reality so we can think we’re safe long enough to get our nuts off*— in this case, twice.

When I stealth, I know some of the guys recognize I’ve slipped off the condom but they want to suspend their belief for a moment and pretend like the condom is on. There’s this one Latin at the adult book store I frequent. He always puts a condom on me. I always take it off mid-fuck. I always blow a load in his ass. He always takes it. Then he acts all indiginant .

I’ve fucked him dozens of times. He comes back for more despite the fact he KNOWS he will get it raw. He always puts a condom on me. I always take it off.

Related posts:

Fucking Tweaker

Several sex clubs have been popping up all over the seedy part of town, so late one night, I'd exhausted my usual haunting gr...

Making Music

From Mark: This happened last week...I wandered upstairs as the throbbing lights added to my headache. Despite the hint o...

Watch Out Northern California!

Rumor has it I might (stressing might) be travelling to California next week. Just warning the San Francisco Bay area. Chance...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.