[Closet BB Cumdump] Wrap up 2011

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Almost the end of the year. I have been in NYC a few more times since my last post and I had some fun. One of the weeks I went back to Paddles for a different party posted on BBRT. It was for men of color and their admirers. Have to be honest, there was not that much there that I saw but I still got fucked by 3 different guys. The best was a beefy tall black guy but he had a BIG FAT dick. That felt the best and he bent me over the sling in the back corner and just railed me for about 10 minutes. Sex draws a crowd in a place like that so a bunch of other guys started swirling around and I got to sample a few dicks with my mouth while the black hose filled me up

:)

Last week I also got a couple of guys off of bbrt to come to my hotel room and we had a little party. One was a hung Asian guy, have never had sex with an Asian guy before. He had a great cock. I guess I'll have to try that again ;) The other guy was a flight attendant from overseas and NYC is his main route. He came dressed in leather under his clothes so that was kind of hot too. The Asian guy had the bigger dick so he stayed at my ass and the flight attendant tended to my pig nature by calling me names while the other guy fucked me, spitting in my mouth, making out with me and shoving his dick in my mouth while I got fucked. I like flight attendants! He was a real pig. So hot. ;)

I head to LA for New Years so hopefully will get a few more loads before the 31st. I don't think I'll beat last year's load count at this point unless I go on a rampage in LA! One of my New Year's resolutions is to get more pics and video for you guys. I am trying to be better at it and I know watching is more fun than reading ;) Have a great year end everyone! Hope you all get some action, whether it's give or take and if you're anywhere around me or if you want to hook and you remember that I travel a lot hit me up and let's see if we can make it work!!

7230614512406525083-7266034241898388863?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.