[SFVersCumBoy] Drained his young cum filled nuts

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Picture%2B10.jpg

DSCN5970.JPG

DSCN5965.JPG

cock012006.jpg

X112702.jpg

I know it has been awhile, but not to worry...my job has been in flux lately and between that and traveling with my husband it has just been harder to log on and share.

Well, today I had the pleasure of draining a young man's balls and oh was it fun.

He had asked me about the blog earlier, and right away said that he wanted me to drain him.

After chatting and exchanging pics I was hungry for his cum.

Today I was home and he happened to send a message and mentioned that he was up for some fun. I told him that I was as well.

His job is close enough to my favorite full stall bathroom that I suggested we go there.

As I headed out the door, he asked about poppers and I grabbed them.

We met out front and I led the way in.

After we both were inside and I locked the door, I handed him the poppers and then I reached for his crotch in jeans.

Already, he was sporting a hefty piece of wood. As I undid his belt and unzipped, he took a hit of the poppers.

The pics he sent were very mouth watering and I have to say that the real cock and balls in front of me were even better.

Thick full heavy cum filled balls, mushroom head and a shaft that has slightest curve to tickle the throat.

The pics included were sent and are being shared with his permission.

He was a bit nervous, and I took his cock fully into my mouth. Well, it was not long before he was getting thicker and harder in my mouth.

He had a cock ring on and that pushed out those full balls and I held them during each downward slurp and used my hand to massage them as I was slowly coming up off the cock.

Feeling his cock rock hard in my throat pushed me to the limit and I just had to deep throat until I could feel his balls on my chin.

Apparently he liked it to because he plunged his cock that extra inch without even trying.

With many guys, I love to feel their ass as I impale myself on their cocks...and this was one. I slid his underwear down to give me full access and then had to go back to sucking.

He took another hit of poppers. I was working on the head and shaft while gently tugging on his smooth nuts.

Soon I could feel him expand to the limit and I knew it was time.

Suddenly my mouth filled with a sweet warm load of his sperm. As each spurt landed on my tongue his shaft would give a slight jump and pulse.

After what felt like a half dozen or more shots, his load was spent and his balls were empty.

Taking a moment to savor the sweet taste, I kept his softening cock on my tongue. Then it was time to let him pull out. I looked up to see him smiling.

As I stood up, he expressed that he was spent and I had to say that I was one cum filled puppy (not in those words, but oh was it a mouth full!!)

As we exited and chatted, it was determined that a repeat is in order and I hope to get some pics or video to share of this young cub that likes his balls drained.3474577974612100795-2720537858685781161?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.