[SFVersCumBoy] New office equals fresh new load

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

This week we had to move offices, and I was not sure how long it would be for me to get back into the swing of things…well, it was quicker than I thought!

When I got to the new location I logged on to Grndr just to see if anyone was around. It is a very metropolitan area, but not as touristy as my old space.

Lo and behold I got a message…and it was from a guy that I have seen around town for many years.

He and I have chatted but never managed to connect.

On this day he was at work, and within blocks of me. He asked if I had time to blow him.

I told him that I did and would love to.

We are both new to the area, so he came over to my block. I went down and led the way to a location I found that would be perfect.

He followed behind and smiled as I shut the door and we had a private spot to get me on my knees.

He has seen my work before and I told him that I would have been happy to let him video but my cam was on the blink. He brought out his phone and said that it would work.

And so I got down on my knees…

Now, I had seen pictures of his thick cock and heavy balls, but up close they were quite large and I could not wait to work a load out of ‘em! Thick shaft, torpedo shaped and with balls the size of small oranges. His low hanging nuts felt silky smooth and it was hot to see them bounce in anticipation.

I started out just working on getting every inch of him rock hard. His shaft filled my fist.

Swallowing as much as I could fit into my mouth and taking it down my gullet, and when I got down to his pubes I could smell the sweat from his walk over.

There I was deep throating as much as possible and gripping those cum filled nuts when he asked about stripping down and getting more comfortable.

I said sure, and he shucked his jeans, and sneakers.

When possible I love to be on my knees and let the cock just slide into my mouth and throat, but having him lean back gave me a chance to work the shaft and slurp on the head while he played with his nipples.

Stroking, slurping and deep throat. Then repeat.

After a few minutes he grabbed his cock and began beating it.

I took that as a perfect time to work on his balls.

I dove between his legs and took one into my mouth. They were so large that I could never get both into my mouth at the same time.

Stroking and ball licking was edging him closer but we were not ready for the climax, so I went back to swallowing his cock and working those cum filled nuts with my hand.

Then he grasped his cock again and told me to work his balls. I did not need to told twice!

After some hard stroking he was ready to blow.

As I saw the first two shots of cum start to erupt I leaned over to let him feed the rest to me.

Spurt after spurt came out and I was hungry for it all.

I licked and swallowed.

I even went down to the base of his cock and licked the pubes clean of every last drop.

As he sat there catching his breath I leaned back and savored the taste on my tongue and licked a few drops from my upper lip and mustache.

That was just the first day…I am looking forward the new year!3474577974612100795-4980742828398904083?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.