Black man got my night started right

It's New Years! And last night the busiest baths in town was hosting a couple special New Year's Eve Parties - during the day they had their monthly Bears event but starting late was another event that they didn't outright advertise - though everyone in town seemed to know there was gonna be a Bareback party.

I got there by ten, and only one room was available - a large one that is usually rented by party boys or fisters, but I figured fuckit in a bucket I'll pay extra so I don't have to walk around all night. It was a good decision since when I was leaving at 3:30 there was still a room waiting list of at least 25 people.

At 10 it didn't seem super busy yet, but as soon as I showered I noticed an older man of colour looking right at me. I've been using the pic that's my avatar on squirt, and I could tell he recognized the beard right away. I went into the steam room and he followed and sat on the higher bench while I sat on the lower. We looked at each other and we both knew what we wanted. He parted his towel and I got down between his legs. I realized that I'd better not disappoint after bragging about being able to deepthroat on my squirt profile. He was soon fully enlarged and I was sucking him quite hard, but he started to get soft either due to the heat of the steam or because I wasn't pleasing him properly. I let his cock out of my mouth and started licking and sucking hid huge low-hanging balls. These were actually quite a lot larger than his cock and I could barely fit my mouth around them. He seemed to get aroused again by my struggle and I took his cock back into my mouth. But this time instead of sucking him hard, I kept my mouth very open and soft around him. He liked this and reached down and petted my wet, sweaty back all the way back to my hole which he lightly tapped with a couple fingers. Keeping my mouth very soft and loose around him I swallowed him all down into my throat and then began to rock myself back and forth, fucking my throat on his cock while making wet sucking and gagging noises. He liked this very much and began reaching down and petting my back and grabbing my big ass cheeks and sticking his fingers into my hole. He finally had had enough and stood up and got behind me. He shoved himself into my shute. I had cleaned myself out at home about an hour before, but wasn't lubed as I had just arrived, changed, and showered and hadn't expected to get action so soon. My ass was tight and clammy around his cock, with just my mucus membranes for lube. I pulled off and turned arround and took him back down my throat hoping to coat his cock with some thicker saliva, and then turned my ass back to him and he re-entered me. I instinctively clenched around his cock, but I should have known better from the blow-job that he doesn't like a vise-like grip on his tool and probably would have preferred it if I was able to keep my ass more open and gaping for him to use. But since I wasn't very well lubed this wasn't going to happen. The combination of my grip on him and the heat of the sauna did him in and he started to go soft, but he pulled out with a big grin on his face. He was covered in perspiration and looked amazing. I was a bit worried that I may not have been as clean as I could have been, since it was over an hour ago that I had douched out, and had eaten something during that time. So I took his cock back into my mouth to clean it off.

After showering and catching my breath I was still a bit concerned about my hole's cleanliness so went to the toilet to check myself. When I sat down I found that I was bleeding quite a bit. I have a pretty fragile hole that needs to be well lubed, and I had let it be used a bit too roughly. I was bummed that now my ass was out of commission for the night, but when I went back to my room I decided that since I had paid extra for a large room I might as well enjoy it. Besides as much as I was hoping to get well fucked, I really love oral and there are always plenty of guys who only want that so I decided to stay.

I'm glad I did since I later got to eat out a nice tight Asian twat that I haven't had in over a year. Fucking it bare, he kept whispering "Please you just can't come in me, just don't come in me..." This made me think of all the horndogs on here who would love to be in that situation.:drool:

At midnight they served sparkling cider (can't legally serve alcohol) and I passed by the black man from the steamroom and overheard him talking to a buddy, who I recognized as another large dicked top man from his profile of BBRT. He was pointing me out to his friend. Looks like I'm getting a reputaion.:o

• Like 1