[iBLASTinside] Top Ten Fucks of 2011

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in adult bookstoreAsianAtlantabarebackbathhousebicheatingcumcuriositycuriousdeceptionfuckgaygeekglory holegloryholeLatinomarriedmilkingmusclepoppersreal feelingsspitstraightTravel DiaryTwitter

Far from all the asses I loaded, these are among the most memorable of 2011. Sorry if you didn’t make the list, but it gives you something to shoot for in 2012. Right?

10. This Straight Virgin

A-view-150x150.jpgWhen: November

Stats: Late 30s, beefy, 6-foot-2, brown hair, hazel eyes, hairy

What I wrote: “I pounded him some, but kept it to a minimum, knowing just how sore he’d be the next few days. I put him back on his stomach for the breeding and got the man to beg for my load in his*ass*before unleashing a ******* of DNA into his tight, no-longer-cherry hole…

“‘Damn, that felt better than I thought it would be,’ he said.”

9. Redneck Behind This House

abandoned-house-150x150.jpg

When: March

Stats: 24, beefy, reddish hair, unshaven

What I wrote: “A huge ass with a deep crevice, his hole was an angry red, as he’d obviously scrubbed it before our meeting. I spit, adding to his and shoved my cock toward his hole.

“He didn’t like it but took it like a champ. In a moment, with that country slur, he was begging for me to cum in his ass. I didn’t feel like prolonging the inevitable and I released my spunk into his big white ass. Several days worth. Our position didn’t allow me to push it deep, but the boy wanted it and he kept it.”

8. This Musical Ass

735-150x150.jpg

When: April

Stats: Early 30s, high school music teacher, average build, crew cut

What I wrote: “Never changing my pace, I let myself ride the wave of music in my head, as the cymbals crashed and the drums rumbled, I shot my cream into his ass, thick and gooey.

“He seemed to feel it, but still turned around and spoke for the first time ever, ‘Just don’t cum in my ass.’

“I wanted to say, “Too late.’

“But I didn’t. I maintained the charade and about three minutes later, pretended to cum, pulling out and flinging Santorum onto the floor.”

*7. This Incredible Ass Through a Gloryhole

image21-150x150.jpg

When: January

Stats: 30s, Latino.

What I wrote: “Faster and harder, you can hear me, the buckle of my belt, slam against the hole. I’m fucking through the gloryhole and pushing my bare cock into this perfect ass. I’m close.

“I unload into him. And finally, I feel him clench down… and I’ve got my eyes closed as finally, it’s a little tighter. I push my cum as deep as I can into this perfect ass. I want my DNA deposited forever inside him. I want this territory marked.”

6. This Raw Load Taker (@RawLoadTaker)

rawloadtaker-150x150.jpg

When: November

Stats: Early 40s, 5-foot-10, brown hair and eyes, average build but too damn handsome

What about him: While I’ve never written about @RawLoadTaker (he’s also on BBRT as FitExecutive) on my blog, it’s not because he’s not blog worthy. In fact, he’s more than blog-worthy. I just never got around to it and, frankly, our sessions are just perfect enough without me trying to reduce them into words.

His ass is incredible and tight but so warm and accommodating. Got to fucking love that. And like a good bottom, he loves it when you shoot.

5. Stealthing This Asian

balloon-pop-150x150.jpg

When: March 2011

Stats: Early 20s.*5-foot-7 on the thin*side*with a layer of*body*fat

What I wrote: “In those moments, I debated. He didn’t turn around. I stretched the condom and poked my middle finger into where my head would go. As I slipped it onto my cock, I pressed harder with my finger until the latex popped and my head poked exposed. I unrolled the rest and pressed against his hole….

“I growled and let my load loose, but I keep fucking so I knew my spot was marked, that my DNA coated his guts and that, despite his attempt, his ass was owned.

“Slowing down, he stayed bent over, his hands and head down, like some Geisha in training. As my deflating cock came out of his ass, I could see my cum around his loose hole. The condom was practically ripped.

“Another top was stepping up to take my place. I pulled my condom off, completely ripping it now.

“‘Here, use this condom,’ I said. ‘It’s still good.’”

*4. This Tennessee Boy

tenn-boy-3-150x150.jpg

Stats: Mid-20s, 5-foot-10, beefy, true, footballer build, incredible ass, hairy pecs

What I wrote: “As a good top, wanting this to last a little while, I suggest a change in position where he can sit on it. I love this position, gives me full view of the bottom and both hands to, in this case, stimulate him and slow him up a little.

“He pulls off, ‘Sure.’ And begins moving but ends up flat on his stomach. ‘But let’s try this one first.’

“The fucker chooses my favorite position.

“However, for most bottoms, they just lie there and let me piston the hell out of them so that’s why I like this*position. It’s a way to get me off. I mount him.*This fucker’s already two steps ahead of me and begins rocking his J-Lo booty for all it’s worth. Within moments, I’m on the brink of dumping my load.”

3. This Beautiful 19-Year-Old

19-150x150.jpg

Stats: 19, 5-foot-6 130 pounds, dark hair, green eyes

What I wrote: “This ass*has not been penetrated. It felt virginal. I mean, I’d swear I was popping a cherry, except for the fact this boy never pulled off my cock. He sat on it and went into another world. This chute was bound tight, like someone had wrapped up the muscles.”

2. This Shaggy Lad

6a00e54f0a235a883400e552a463998834-800wi-150x150.jpg

When: March

Stats: “Six-foot frame. He was barely 18 or maybe 19. His shaggy, dirty blond hair obscured his eyes and a pugish nose*protruded*out. His pouty lips thin lips curled a bit into a smirk as he entered. I shook his hand. Rough. Very. This boy had done hard physical labor and his body showed some of the muscles, but the beauty and softness denied the need. His voice, too masculine.”

What I wrote: “For the next 10 minutes, I fucked him there as he sat on me. I fucked him on his stomach. I fucked him on his back. I pounded him. I entered him softly. I slowly withdrew and entered. His ass accepted me every way. Not a moment of problems. Not a complaint. His only words: ‘Do whatever you need to do to cum.’”

And finally the number one fuck of 2011

*1. This Ultimate Asian Ass

Asian-Ass-150x150.png

When: August

Stats: 20s, 5-foot-5, smooth, cocoa skin

What I wrote: “His eyes closed. His mouth opened. I think we both gasped for air.

“Inside him, the intense warmth, my cock surrounded by everything that perfect ass had to offer.

“The look on his face, that few seconds lasted an eternity. And even now, as I write this, my cock throbs and leaks. My breath quickens. And my brain senses nothing but the intensity of the pleasure.

“His choice. Strange on my journey that I’d come to a place I could resist fucking a man I desired for so long and he chose to break his bareback oath. But as I throbbed inside that golden ass, we became one.”

Related posts:

The Eye Stared Back

Strangely, it seemed to stare back at me, through the thin*wisps*of hairs that covered his back. Normally, I'm not much of on...

Listening to Silence

Words do not come. For a while, I've existed in this place of listening. I've been listening to silence. Not many people have...

Slapping Some Sense into a Senior

@PositiveLife tagged a Tweet with the Bareback Brotherhood's hashtag (#BBBH), getting my attention today and sending me into ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.