[Life In The Raw] Used and Loose Cumsloppy Hole

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I hit up a fuckbuddy of mine on BBRT, he told me that he had a top headed over to fuck his hole.

I was turned on by that, when I hit him up later, he told me that his hole was filled with cum from this big dicked bottom guy, he asked me if I wanted to come over. I got to him and quickly as I could.

He was naked and stroking himself when I got there, I went to kiss him, touched his hole and I was instantly hard. I slid my dick into his wrecked hole, it was the loosest and wettest that I have ever felt him, I rammed him hard and I kissed him.

I flipped him over and nailed him hard, he was pulling for the pillows and I slam fucked his hole.

I pinned him down and drilled him, cum flying out of his hole and frothing up on my dick.

He cried out for more as I rammed his cunt, I fired off a huge load in his hole.

I laid my sweaty body on top of his, he whispered...

"Everytime you fuck me that rough, I get so hard"

I left to get lunch, I then got a text from him that said

"I just ate your cum from my hole, such a huge and sweet, creamy load"6205496180732721325-2665182979247526002?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.