[iBLASTinside] San Francisco, Here I Cum!

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackCastrocumfuckgayghettoGuideNightclubNightlifeSan FranciscoSan JoseSilicon ValleyTravel Diary

Watch out San Francisco!

This weekend will be the first time I’ll be wandering around the city since I was in my twenties.

Mark Bentson in his twenties is significantly different than Mark Bentson in his forties. Yes, I barebacked then. But then, I tended not to be “out” about it. And, well, a little bashful.

When I was there, it was only a few hours. I fucked this guy for about two hours, breeding him three times. We went to dinner with some of his friends then I went to a hotel near the airport where I bred someone else. The next morning I went home.

I’m not sure what I’ll be up to while I’m in town this weekend, but I’ll probably do something touristy. Cross the Golden Gate. Hit the Fish Market. Fuck someone. If you want to be a host, let me know…

Fucking is touristy, right?

Getting in touch with Mark is easy. Just visit the

Contact page or check out the links on the top right of every page on this site…

contact-icons.png

Related posts:

Fifteen Things

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. I guess you're allowed at 43, although it seems to me it's a little beyond midlife beca...

Distorted View Posts Full Interview with Me on Sideshow Subscriber Feed

I'm a Freak. (Notice I spell that with a capital "F.")For more than four years, I've been listening to a podcas...

Taking Suggestions for My Next Bay Area Trip

If you read my Travel Diary from my last journey to the San Francisco Bay area (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4), you'll notice...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.