So, I fucked and bred a nice, tight asian ass that belonged to a pilot on a layover at an airport hotel. I initially contacted him earlier in the week while he was cruising in my city on A4A for cock during his visit. At 33, he looked even younger and was totally smooth.

I arrive at his hotel room at the arranged time. His pictures are accurate. It's a go. Immediately, we start making out hardcore. Great kisser and he lets me take the lead. Good, boy. After a few minutes of tongue/spit swapping we strip out of our clothes and get on the bed. He knows his place and gets between my legs to go to town on my cock. Eventually, I grab his head and start fucking his mouth. "Taste good, boy" I ask as I withdraw my cock from his mouth. "Oh yeah. Do you have a big load for me, sir?" I give out a deep bellow of a laugh and smile. As I continue fucking his face I answer, "Boy, I always cum buckets and this is going to be huge because I haven't fucked any ass today and I fuck ass just about everyday. I don't waste my loads and I don't pull out."

I have no clue what was going on his mind when I told him that but, really, I didn't give a shit. He mentioned he was neg and had a bf back home and made me reassure him I was as well. Well now, he may think I am just a dirty bareback top but that's obviously what he's interested in so that's what he's getting.

I flip him on his back, put his legs up, and go to town eating out his hole. Super smooth, clean hole. Fucking delicious. I take a break between tongue fucking him to let him know that "this and some spit is all the lube I am using tonight." After a good five minutes of eating his cunt, I line my cock up to his hole and push it in. I don't slam it all the way at first. Just halfway at first. Then when he looks like he is ready, I slam in full hilt and bury my seven inch raw cock. I pump away at the fucker. "Lay flat on your stomach, boy" I tell him as I spit again on my cock. I line up and shove it back in. I spend fifteen minutes pumping his sweet asian hole. Kissing on his neck and tonguing each other.

"Okay. On your back again. I wanna look at you as I seed your ass." He gets in position, I get back inside his raw cunt and he twists on my tits as I pound his ass. "You like taking loads from strangers, huh?" A favorite question I like asking bottoms before I breed them. "Fuck yeah. Breed my ass, sir. Load me the fuck up." "You never know what you're going to get. Here it comes" I tell him. "Taking my fucking seed, bitch!"

"Fuck" we both say as we breathe heavy in post-orgasm haze. Nice. "We both got what we wanted" I say. "Oh yeah" he replied. "I don't believe in abortion. Keep my seed inside you as long as you can" I jokingly demand. "Of course, I will keep it in me as long I can."

I dress, kiss, hug, and wish him "safe" travels.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/01/asian-pilot.html?zx=b4074d3ede111928