[Sperm Pig] Big Black Cock Breeding

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last night I got my butthole absolutely destroyed by a huge black cock. It was awesome!

It being a full moon and all, I was fairly horny all weekend. But all my looking online turned up nothing— until about 9*pm last night.

I had just about resigned myself to jacking off when a guy contacts me on BBRT. He’s fucked me before and he says he’d like to get in there again.

I invited him over, and 25 minutes later he’s on my couch.

This guy is in his early 50’s— a shorter, well-built, black guy. And his cock is amazing!

Not the longest— he comes in right at 8.5 inches when fully erect. But he’s uncut— and motherfucking THICK!

Near the base of his cock, it’s thicker than my wrist. I can’t come close to getting my fingers around it.

I also can only fit about half of his shaft in my mouth before I can’t stretch my mouth any wider.

The first time he fucked me, I secretly videoed it. It took like 3 tries and lots of poppers before he got up my ass. He also wasn’t able to cum that time— do I’ve always wanted a rematch.

Well, last night he strips an presents that massive uncut black anaconda to me and I sucked it for all I was worth. He tried to force me down on it, but it just kept gagging me.

It’s just far too thick to swallow!

After 10 minutes when he was at max hardness, he asked me if my ass was ready. Fuck yeah it was!

I got on all fours and lubed us both up good. Then he brought out a new can of spray poppers and had me do some.

While I was soaring, he slowly shoved into my butt. It still hurt like a motherfucker, but damn if he didn’t bottom out on the first try.

I think it was a combination of the poppers, my horniness level, and the fact that I knew I could take it from last time.

He slowly pulled out and pushed back in until I was opening and relaxing to his full girth.

Then he started humping me. He doggy fucked me like the bitch I am. And my ass took it.

Then suddenly he pulled out and I was surprised by the emptiness in my ass. He turned me around and fucked my mouth some more— getting off on having me suck him again.

Then we relubed and repoppered up, and he shoved all the way inside me again.

This time, it didn’t hurt at all. Only pleasure. I pushed my hips back to meet his thrusts and kept a steady stream of poppers going.

His massive cock was getting even harder and thicker inside me, and I knew he was getting close to blowing his wad.

So I started begging for his load. Telling him to use me as his dirty cum dump whore. Asking him to put his DNA in my ass.

A few hard thrusts later and he’s spunking my guts. It was amazing because his whole cock would swell like an additional 1/2 inch in thickness with every spurt.

I found myself counting the swells because I could feel them so acutely. The last big one was at 11. There were a few aftershocks, but mostly he was done…

… Until I begged him to keep fucking me.

He had a cockring on and he was still working at near full hardness so he fucked me for 10 more minutes. Hard.

I just kept telling him to work that cumload into my guts— to churn it around and massage it in. He obliged.

Eventually I jacked off and blew my load all over the fuck towel. Then he collapsed on top of me and we lay there til his cock slimed it’s way out of my hole.

Feeling his cumslicked cock head plop onto my nutsack was intense.

When he left, he agreed to start using my ass more frequently. And maybe get some friends to join in sometime.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.