[Life In The Raw] Giving a fuck!!!

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Profile name

Barebackweho on bbrt, @rawbbseed on twitter

I hit him up on BBRT last night, he had a quickie ad up that he was looking for some action. We talked, and he told me that he has wanted my poz load for a while, so tonight should be the night. I went over to his place, he was in his room undressing, I ate out his soft and wet hole, grabbed his beefy tattooed ass as I tongue fucked his butt. I slid my dick into his hole, felt fucking amazing. Didnt need any lube either, he just welcomed me in.

As I pounded his hole, he just kept telling me how good it felt, how much he loved it, and wanted my poz load in his hole, that he wanted my load to be the one that converts him. I just kept fucking him harder, thrusting in deeper and making him cry out from opening his hole up. I watched his mohawked head as I drilled him from behind. I grabbed him and told him that he was mine now, that my seed was going to make him mine.

He whimpered, grunted, moaned, and pleaded for my seed. For my hot load in his hole.

I was close, I was at the edge, and was staying there, my dick pulsing from the inside, my balls cocked and ready to fire my sperm, I grabbed him and thrusted a few more times, firing off a deep, hard pulse of cum in his amazing ass.

Another guy bred, another notch in my twitter belt.

And soon, another fuck between he and I.6205496180732721325-752786499555211285?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.