BB Bttm visiting Las Vegas late Apr. 2012 iso Poz Top to drop by to seed me

oralbttmguy495

Am visiting & staying alone (mid-strip hotel) Las Vegas during late Apr. 2012; I can easily host a Poz BB Top who would want to drop by my room & give my Raw Bttm. a no strings Pump & Dump. I am a 55 y/o GWM, 5ft8in, 150 lbs., Cleancut w/Stache & Goatee, Tan/Medium Build, No Drugs, am a Non-Smoker but Poz Smokers welcome provided you do not smoke in my (non-smoking) room. I am very interested in getting fucked to completion...no pullout; however if you are only looking for Oral Sex, I will gladly Suck you off and Swallow every drop of your Manhood. You are more than welcome to tie up and abuse my balls/nuts (slap, pull, suck them, etc.) as hard and often as you wish. Optional/Non-mandatory added play: Kiss/Touch/Nipple Play/Electro/CBT/Me Getting Rimmed. My Profile in BBRT under identical member name.