[Life In The Raw] Scruff fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

He hit me up and asked he is I was near by, I was ten minutes away, and let him know I'd be right over.

Got to his apartment, and he stood there in a pair of Diesel briefs. This cute latino fucker, with his hairy legs and ass, I held him from behind, nibbled his ear and kissed his neck, wrapping my arms around him.

He shivered at my touch. My dick drew hard in my jeans, straining against his lightly clad ass, we undressed and we jumped into his bed and kissed as I ran my finger across his hole.

He lubed up my dick and climbed on, his tight hole opening up for my dick, I held his hips and fucked him, he rode my dick as I fucked up into him. He was moaning, we were kissing, his hole was open for me.

Then he began to whimper, then moan then shout as he came hands free from getting fucked, from riding my dick. I smiled as he came all over me, I scooped up the cum, pulled out and covered my dick in his cum, then flipped him over and pounded his hole with his own load. I fucked him doggy style, deep and hard until I added my own cumload to his hole. We kissed a bit more, then I left his place.

He then sent me a WOOF on scruff.6205496180732721325-8415871167904078570?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.