[iBLASTinside] Going Out in Atlanta

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in #BBBHadult bookstoreAppsAtlantabarebackBarebackRT.comBBBHBBRTbiBrotherhoodcuriousGeorgiaGrindrScruffSexualitySocial mediastraightStrippersTweet-UpTwitterWebsites

I’m headed out tonight, probably to my standby… Swinging Richards… to see some hard-bodied men (because I hit Nob Hill in San Francisco and that review won’t be all that friendly as a stripper club or a gloryhole club).

After getting a little tipsy (and sobering up), I’ll probably head over to some place to breed a hole or two, likely Inserection.

Want to say hello? Look for me on Scruff (while I try it out), maybe Grindr and, of course, Twitter. You can always contact me via e-mail. If you do, send a pic or two.

Related posts:

Fucking Tweaker

Several sex clubs have been popping up all over the seedy part of town, so late one night, I'd exhausted my usual haunting gr...

Practicing What I Preach (on a Podcast)

It's no secret that I love gloryholes. My recent appearance as a "gloryhole expert" on the popular comedy podcast D...

Off to the Bay...

Watch out San Francisco Bay area... here I come. I'm off for a visit and nothing will be the same. Hope to meet some of my Ba...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.