[Smooth Butt] lots to blog about in the new year

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

you may have noticed from my load count for 2012 so far that i've had a number of very hot sessions involving lots of cock and lots of cum...either pumped down my throat or deep in my asshole. i've certainly contributed my share to the relief of sexual tension and frustration for a large number of horny men in a short period of time. not sure if i can keep this torrid pace up....but so far have:

- parked myself at a busy glory hole in a popular ABS and sucked nice big seed loads from 5 needy cocks in a row (walked away from that session with a full belly of creamy spunk)

- made myself the center of attention in the public room of the same ABS on another night and kneeled in the midst of 4 cocks and then perched my ass up kneeling on a chair to get fucked by a line of horny men

- spent a few hours in a booth with 2 glory holes at a gay bath and alternated sucking cock and getting fucked...often at the same time...through those holes

- and, finally, spent time in a sling being force-fed cock and getting fucked by a line of men needing some warm tight ass to fuck.

the last was the hottest session (although they were all hot). i particularly enjoyed when, while having my ass fucked in the sling, two guys stood on either side of me and sprayed their cum all over my face, chest and some even made it in my mouth....i was a cummy mess. loved it!

instead of sharing details now....i'll write these sessions up in the next few blog entries.

hope you enjoy!

6735054797439398031-8417864861218343765?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.