[Life In The Raw] Another notch on the ol' twitter-verse belt

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Hooked up tonight with BBBH member @atlbttm. He's in town and he has made no secret that he wanted to give me his hairy ass. Hmmm... me? fuck a hairy older man? The hell you say! He was willing to collect a few loads for me, but I wanted him first. I went over to where he was staying and we kissed a bit in the front yard, I ran my hand down his pants and toyed with his hole. I wanted to fuck him out there, but I guess the neighbors would have taken objection to that.

We got in his apartment and we undressed, I laid on top of him and we kissed for a while. I told him to turn around and show me his ass, he did as he was told and I began to eat out his hairy ass. Sweet hole, warm and wet, and I could tell how hungry he was for my dick. I tongue fucked his butt, then spit on it for good measure, then I rammed my cock into his hole.

"YES SIR!!!"

I ground my cock into his ass, sliding it in and out of his hot as fuck hole.

I wrapped my arms around him, nibbled his ear, and pounded his ass.

His moans were manly as fuck, we kissed as I used his hole. i was already close so I slowed down a bit,

holding my sperm in, pushing it back.

I held him down and used his hole, making him mine, telling him that I owned his hole now, we got lost in our lust and fantasy, I pulled out, and took off his Bike Jockstrap, Then I drilled his hole, hard and deep.

He moaned out as I used his hole, I held his shoulders down, and I unleashed a huge fucking load of cum.

My dick pulsed in his hungry hole as we lay together, sweat gluing our bodies together.Finally I pulled out, and we kissed some more.

He thanked me for my load, and i thanked him for the hot ass to breed.

I left, hopefully I'll get to use him again before he leaves monday.6205496180732721325-5915624977048112194?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.