[Closet BB Cumdump] The friends you keep....

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

In NYC last week just for an overnight and I tried to hook up but nothing was panning out. Had many of the guys looking to host and I was buzzed from dinner so I wasn't looking to go out. So, I had been hit up a few days earlier by one of the guys who fucked me the week before at the party I listed on bbrt. The first guy who had the nice dick.... Well, I ended up getting back to my room later than I expected so I didn't bother hitting him up. I ended up going to bed early and calling it a night...

The next morning, I woke up early, still horny and I logged onto Scruff and bbrt. A few minutes after I logged onto bbrt my new bud hit me up and asked what happened the night before. I told him I got back late and didn't think it made sense to bother him. He was on his way into the city for work. he asked if I wanted a morning load. 2 emails later I was getting into the shower and 20 minutes later he was knocking at my door. He came in, stripped down, we kissed a bit and got on the bed.

He was looking for a quick pump and dump before work, which fit in fine for my schedule. I got on my back, threw my legs up, he lubed me up and slid in slowly. Was easier for him to slide in this time than it was the fist time we met. He started a steady rhythm and leaned over so we could make out while he fucked me. I told him I was glad he could stop by, he agreed. More kissing, a little more fucking and he asked if I was ready to take a load. I said yes and he shot in me. Felt good. We kissed some more. He pulled out, went and cleaned off and got dressed. He asked when I'd be back and I told him again next week. He said he knew it wouldn't always work out depending on schedule but said he'd like to fuck me every time I was in the city. I told him my hole was always available to take his load. He smiled, gave me another kiss and left. I felt the need to go to the bathroom and a huge load dripped out of my butt. I like him.....

And we all know I like cum...... :)

7230614512406525083-3716937486018737427?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.