[SFVersCumBoy] Suck Dick Save the World day at the bookstore

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Discovered a new outlet for my lunches..well, it is not new to the city but it is now in an area I can get to.

Last week I found out about a site called SuckDickSaveTheWorld.com - and one of the perks of signing up is a discount at the local adult book store.

It is good one particular day of the week, and I figured it was worth a peek.

As I entered the darkened rooms I saw a few people standing around. There were also some closed doors to the booths, and I walked into one of the open ones.

Looking through the glory hole - every room has at least one, and some have one on each side - I saw an older man stroking his hard cock.

Once he saw that I was on the other side, he turned towards me and I motioned for him to slide his cock into the hole and my waiting mouth. He obliged and I started to work on the head and shaft with just my throat, tongue and lips.

After less than a minute, he pulled back and told me to come to his booth. Okay, I said that worked and in I went.

After locking the door, I turned and dropped to my knees.

He was standing there with a smile on his face and I was happy to be staring at a hefty cock.

Devouring every inch, as I love to do, got him to the edge pretty quick.

He was telling me to suck his cock as he reached down to play with my nipples. Once he found the piercings he pulled me to my feet and unbuttoned my shirt.

Right away he went from one nipple to the next and suckled them. Well, that is a hot turn on for me, but I was there for cock and cum.

I went back down on my knees and worked his cock for another minute and then he started to cum.

Obviously he thought I did not swallow because he pulled out and I saw it oozing over his fingers. Well, that would not do!

I told him to wipe it on my face and let me take it.

He smiled so wide and reached down to wipe every drop onto my beard and waiting tongue.

I stood up and thanked him, and let him leave.

Seeing no reason to give up the room, AND since there was another cock poking its head out of the gloryhole, I just got back down on my knees.

This next guy was longer than the first one and half hard.

He was obviously watching me service the first guy because he also asked me to come into his booth. Okay, I went back into the first booth.

This time the movie was playing but darker so I did not get a good look at his face, but just went right for the cock.

It was not long before he was rock hard and asking if I wanted it...and I said that yes I did.

Almost immediately he was filling my mouth with yet another load. Damn, two loads in less than ten minutes.

I went to the back and washed my hands and made another lap. There were a few other guys hanging out but none seemed up for being sucked.

After a few more minutes I spotted a guy watching me. I went into a booth and he took the one next to me.

I got down on my knees and put my face up to the gloryhole. He pulled down his pants and I saw a huge piece of meat straining against his underwear.

Once he pulled out that slab of meat, I had it buried down my throat.

He was about 90% hard but I worked it up to full mast and damn was it tasty.

After a few minutes, he wanted my cock so I stood up and slid it through. He sucked on me for a bit, but I was not the one there to cum and took the blow job back into my court.

It seemed that after sucking me, he was harder than before and that made it easier to slam fuck my throat onto his cock.

My throat opened right up and between the two of us we had that cock alternating between banging the back of my throat unmercilessly or sliding straight down my gullet and milking it.

And then I got my reward!

Sweet thick load of cum filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

As he pulled back, I saw him give me a thumbs up and then it was time for me to head off in search of more cum.

Towards the front, where I entered that first booth is where I headed.

Someone was inside, so I took the next one.

I saw that it was another older guy, but this time an uncut cock.

Not wasting any time, he came up to the hole and presented me with his flaccid uncut piece of meat.

Getting down on my knees, I sidled right up to it and started my work...and soon enough it was growing and filling my mouth.

After having three loads already, I seemed to be in overdrive mode and let him just use my mouth.

I don't know how long I was sucking but it was such a smooth red glans under that foreskin that it was almost cherry red. He pulled out of the gloryhole and started to stroke fast and furiously.

Once he was on the abyss of cumming, he shoved back into my mouth and let loose with his sperm to coat the back of my throat.

I have to say that less than an hour and four sweet loads does make for a tasty lunch3474577974612100795-5716942998514609546?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.