[iBLASTinside] Leaving on a Jet Plane and Arriving in Oakland, CA

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in #BBBHAnaheimbarebackBarebackRT.comBBBHBBRTBrotherhoodCaliforniacumfan fuckingfuckLos AngelesNorthern CaliforniaOaklandSan JoseSexual actsSilicon ValleySouthern CaliforniaTravel DiaryWebsites

i-880.pngI’m off again, this time I’ll be a little closer to Oakland, CA, than in previous visits. While my success at fucking increased my last visit, I’m varying the areas I stay to see if we can get a little more lucky.

This California visit also will have me headed to Los Angeles next week for a little while so you sunny Southern California Boys have a chance to sample some of my DNA. I won’t be in downtown LA proper (sorry) but folks closer to a magical mouse might have a little more luck with me.

As always, my travel schedule resides on my favorite website, BarebackRT.com. And I welcome the opportunity to meet fellow Bareback Brotherhood members and blast inside anyone else who gets off on raw sex*— okay, so not just anyone. Some folks have a better chance than others…

Maybe I should write about that.

Related posts:

A Modest Proposal... to Read Mason Wyler's Blog

Please, take a moment and read this post from Mason Wyler on his blog:*http://www.wylernation.com/2011/05/simple-plan-for-sto...

Good Top, Bad Top, Evil Top, Glad Top

Morality is a funny thing. I'm so used to being told that I'm bad, evil and going to hell by the radical right, it just seems...

Travel Diary, Day #2: And Mark's Blue Balls Are Getting Larger!

Another night, another set of abortions from the men of the San Francisco Bay Area. Perhaps if I were in the city proper, it ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.