Cock Rings

whtbt4blkck

How do you use cock rings  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use cock rings

• Only for sex
    • Also for Casual Wear

Guest MightyMouth

I love cock rings. My fave is a fairly wide stainless steel one. I've tried leather and rubber but find this one to be the most comfortable. I usually just wear it when I'm going to a bar or sex club but sometimes I'll wear it around just because I like the feel.

Guest Matias47

Don't like 'em. Most of the time when I meet a guy using one, His cock stays just a little spongy and it's cold. From what my doc says that'e because you're trapping the bllod in the penis intend of having normal flow in and out, so the temperature of your cock drops. Nothing worse than a cold cock in your mouth.

Since I found my current cockring - made of flat brushed steel - I wear it around the clock for about 8 years and love the look and feeling of it. I only take it off once a week for shaving my pubes, cock and balls and when I have to pass Airport Security.

Wearing one that constricts blood flow for too long can cause problems. You can wear one that is 'decorative' and doesn't constrict blood flow as long as you like. That's what I understand anyway. Personally I could only wear a tight one for about 30-45 mins before my cock goes numb so I go without. Don't want it dropping off, lol :)

A doughnut style steel cockring looks good, but has to go one just before that action start and come off soon after, for an all-day compromise, there's always the stetrchy siicion ring abailable at perv shop woprld wide. My first reaction was "no fuckin way if that going to hold my cock and balls, but it does. and it could take more. They don't have to be worn singly, and are, as the British have unforunately fallen into saying,"cheap as chips". Certainly I could see myself building them into a stretching system...

like the donut steel feels damn good but more and more go back to the old standby studded leather snap adjust with attached ball seperator about a year ago found FortTroff great online gear stuff,a myriad of silicone and rubber cokrings and my all time favorites ball stretcher the"BULL" the yellow one is my weakness usuallly a 2" snug when u want it snug lots of give too . nuts for cockrings on me and love em on my pig of choice

The steel rings only stay on me when Im full hard and tend to fall off if I start to soften. It hurts if I wear one tight enough to keep me really hard, if I wear too long. I guess my cock has too much of a difference in size between hard and soft. Im hairy and the rubber ones are a pain because the hair gets caught in it when Im taking it off.

The steel rings only stay on me when Im full hard and tend to fall off if I start to soften. It hurts if I wear one tight enough to keep me really hard, if I wear too long. I guess my cock has too much of a difference in size between hard and soft. Im hairy and the rubber ones are a pain because the hair gets caught in it when Im taking it off.

if i notice the bottom PIG strugglin with the rubber ones hair getting stuck simple solution i always shave his cock and balls first

• 11 months later...

I know this is kind of old, but I do have some questions. And I have always thought any guy looked hot in a cock ring.

I've played with a cock ring a few times, but never had one that fit right. Have tried stainless, and leather, which always work their way off, and tried the stretchy kind, but they make my balls ach very quick. Do any of you have suggestions?

Would a narrow leather one work better, or would it be more constricitng like a rubber one? I would prefer a metal one, maybe silver/gold, that I could wear on a a regular basis, but not if it falls off all the time.

I do have the resources to make my own metal cock ring, and if I can better understand how to make it stay on I will make me one, and promise to put photos on my profile of it. I have actually made a set before for a gay couple.

I know this is kind of old' date=' but I do have some questions. And I have always thought any guy looked hot in a cock ring.

I've played with a cock ring a few times, but never had one that fit right. Have tried stainless, and leather, which always work their way off, and tried the stretchy kind, but they make my balls ach very quick. Do any of you have suggestions?

Would a narrow leather one work better, or would it be more constricitng like a rubber one? I would prefer a metal one, maybe silver/gold, that I could wear on a a regular basis, but not if it falls off all the time.

I do have the resources to make my own metal cock ring, and if I can better understand how to make it stay on I will make me one, and promise to put photos on my profile of it. I have actually made a set before for a gay couple.[/quote']

Cockrings can be a bugger to decide on size wise. I find a leather/rubber strap works best as you can adjust if it becomes too tight.

Metal ones are hot and tend to go up in 3mm increments on the internal diameter.. 45, 47, 51, 54 etc.

I'd say choose an adjustable one at first to get your size then measure the internal diameter and make a metal one that suits.

If it gets stuck remember not to panic, just have a hot batch and use some soap or lube to slip it off :)

See i didn't even know they increased in 3 mm increments. I wonder if I can design an adjustable metal one that combines the leather, so it could be tightend for sex play? Thinking to myself here.

About that panic, I was once at a sex party where a guy was wearing a , I think it's called 7 gates of hell, and it got too tight for him. The party became a get the thing off him event instead of sex. They used soap, oil, silicone lube, finally it was a cocksucking cub who got it off litterally by mouth one ring at a time. LOLOL THe boy wearing it threw it away.