[Sperm Pig] 4 loads, 3 cocks, 2 hours

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Wow, I love nights like this! Evidently everyone is in a mood to fuck— I know I was.

I got on adam4adam when I got home, and a buddy contacted me. This guy is partnered, but his partner makes him play covered.

I have no such rules.

So he came over and popped a nice nut into my ass.

Then my Craigslist ad started getting hits. A nearby daddy hit me up— nice 6.5 inch cock, super thick!

He came over and tossed me around the bed and dumped his swimmers in my guts. The. Fucked me some more.

And THEN, the redneck hit me up. I posted his pic earlier. He was ridiculiusly hot in person. 6’4”, maybe 30, blonde, blue eyes, and a Beautiful 7 - 7.5 inch cock. He was instantly hard as a rock, and he totally got off on knowing I had 2 loads in me already.

He slid right in and fucked the snot out of me. It hurt so damn good!

He added a third load to my sore guts. Then kept going. And after another 10 minutes of pounding he dumped another load!

It was nothing short of an amazing fuck.

And naturally I still want more.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.