[iBLASTinside] Back Home Again…And It’s Just Peachy

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnaheimAsianAtlantabarebackblowjobCaliforniaEthnicityfuckGeorgiaLatinoLos AngelesNorthern CaliforniaOaklandSexual actsSilicon ValleySouthern California

I’m back home in Atlanta and this tour of the West just about tired me out! Let me tell you, I love to travel but these longer trips are just about killing me. I’ve been down and out a little with allergies or a chest cold or something. Still, that hasn’t kept me from fucking (ask the two Asian flavors of the week*— I went with a Japanese Surfer and a Vietnamese Closet Case — and the two Latinos from the previous week).

Anyway, I’ll recoup and see if I can get something posted soon to highlight my fucking.

Related posts:

Chasing Waterfalls

I'm about to uncork a bottle. Not sure if we're going to find a fine wine or soured vinegar.Some know as I've entered int...

Friday Fuck: My Birthday Weekend Begins Smelly and Half-Hard

Help make Mark's birthday a little better while he's out of work with a donation. Learn more about the gift-giving effort...

Travel Diary, Day #1: Where Are All the Cum-Loving Bottoms?

I've been saving up my cum. My4½-hour flight from the East Coast on a cramped plane sitting on heavy balls leaves me a little...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.