[Life In The Raw] When a Good thing comes through

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I texted a fuck buddy on thursday, and he said he would be free sunday to hook up. This morning without fail, he sent me a text telling me he was just waking up, and once his roommate was gone that he needed me to come over and fuck him hard. A few hours later he texted me, I was over at his place in ten minutes. He walked in front of me as he always does, his sweet latin butt shaking as he walked, I grabbed it and he laughed. He got to the staircase and he dropped his pants, I bent him over and ate out his golden brown hole.

I was trying not to moan loudly, as there were 4 apartment doors around us.

Then my dick got rockhard in my track pants, i dropped them and fucked him slowly in the stairwell, he wa stiffling his moans and I fucked him slowly, and soon, he pulled away and we went into his apartment.

I threw him on his bed, flat on his stomach and I began to pound his ass hard and deep. he loves being fucked rough, he likes when it hurts a bit and he has to grip for the sheets.

I never need lube with him, just the saliva from rimming him is enough for him, as his hole gets wet whenever I fuck him.

I pumped his ass harder, really sticking it to him, making him cry out. He asked to be flipped over, he loves wrapping his arms around me when I drill his hole.

I flipped him and we made out as I fucked his hole. I quickly moved him doggy style so I could look at his hungry ass while I rammed him. I spanked him bare-handed as I humped his ass.

Then I laid him on stomach as I fucked him again, he gripped the sheets as i fucked him, his hole wet and heated from my fucking, I pounded him harder, building up, and sticking it to him as I came deep in his hole, marking him with my hot load of cum. I flipped him over, and within a few strokes he fired off cum all over his chest and stomach.

A quick kiss, and I went on with my day.6205496180732721325-4661044619641471345?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.