[Sperm Pig] Uncle Fucker

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Ok- I may have written about this before, but this is how I lost my anal virginity.

To my uncle.

This happened when I was 15. My dad has several brothers and sisters, and this uncle is his youngest brother. They were always close and out families always did things together at the holidays, etc.

In fact, this particular uncle’s son and I always had to sleep together in the same bed during these get-togethers— which is how he and I started having sex.

But that’s another story.

Anyway, it was winter and we had arranged a ski trip (Midwestern skiing, nothing fancy). It was going to be dad, uncle and me. But about a week before we got a lot of snow and my father threw his back out shoveling.

Rather than cancel the trip, it was going to just be Uncle and me.

I’d always liked this Uncle- he was the “cool” uncle. He’d sneak me sips of his beer, he was bawdy, played cards, and was fun.

The car trip was great as I recall. Uncle had been in the Navy for several years, so he taught me naughty drinking songs and told me dirty stories, etc.

We got to the motel at the ski place and when we checked in he got a room with a single, king-sized bed. Why sown more on a double, right?

That night we had pizza and beer (he let me have a whole one because I promised not to tell my dad) and watched tv.

It came time for bed an I went to go change. When I came out of the bathroom, there was Uncle lying on the bed smoking, in nothing but his tighty whities.

Ok- now what you have to realize is that at this point in my life, I was not naive in the ways of sex. I’d been trading blowjobs with my cousin (his son!) since age 13, and I gave fairly regular bj’s to a couple friends of mine during “sleepovers”.

And I must admit I did look at my a uncle with a sexual eye.

I mean, there he was, sprawled on the bed, with his bad navy tattoos, his hairy chest, and his loose Fruit of the Looms clinging to his manhood.

I crawled in bed next to him in my t-shirt and pajama pants, and tried not to think about him.

He turned off the light, and we went to sleep. Or I “tried” to go to sleep. But I was hard and horny and kept thinking about my uncle’s package.

His breathing was pretty deep and I figured he was asleep— and I decided to see if I could just touch is bulge. I *needed* to touch it.

So I slowly crept my hand over to him. I figured if he woke up, I could always pretend I had just been moving in my sleep. Plus, he had given me beer and I was buzzed, right?

After like an agonizing 15 minutes, my hand hit paydirt— and damn if my uncle’s cock wasn’t hard as a rock! And it flexed under my touch.

I froze and kinda freaked out a bit. He had to be awake! And he was.

What came next was really not what I had ever envisioned. Or particularly wanted.

He sat up, pulled off the covers, and in one motion rolled me over onto my stomach. He then straddled me and pulled down my pajama bottoms.

I was absolutely paralyzed at this point. I didn’t know what to do, and this wasnt supposed to be happening and everything was moving so fast. I was scared… And also turned on.

The next thing I knew was his underwear were pulled down and his cock was pressing into my ass. He may have spit on it first- I don’t really recall.

The pain at entry was nauseating.

It felt like he was tearing his way into me (which he technically was) and wave after wave of pain washed over me.

But I was still petrified with fear.

He fucked me then, the weight of his body on top of me. I remember feeling that heaviness, the difficulty in breathing. I remember the feel of his beard on my neck and cheek. I remember the smell of alcohol and cigarettes on his tagged breath.

I don’t know how long we fucked. It felt like forever because of the pain and discomfort, but it was probably like only 10 minutes or so.

Then I remember some fast hard thrusts and a quiet grunt in my ear— and I knew he was cumming inside me.

After a blessed minute of no more thrusting, he pulled out abruptly and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I just lay there, wondering what was going to happen when he got back.

But he just crawled into bed, and soon was snoring away.

That’s when I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I stayed in the bathroom a long time, trying to process everything. I cried a bit. I stated at myself in the mirror a lot.

I had just been fucked for the first time. And it hurt. And it was by my Uncle. And he didn’t wear a condom. And he came in me. And what did this all mean?

And why did I have an erection?

I ended up jacking off while staring at myself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I came on the mirror, too, and just let it drip down.

I didn’t bother to clean it up; I kinda wanted uncle to see it in the morning. As a kind of reminder.

We skied the whole next day and we both pretended it didn’t happen. We did a good job at that until that night— when we fucked again.

Only this time I had more than just one beer in me. And I got to blow him first.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.