[Smooth Butt] two trips to the gay bathhouse - part 2: getting gang banged in a sling

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpg

the second trip to the bath was even better then the first. the first trip was about sucking cock...with lots of young horny guys hanging around and wanting to get sucked but not initiating the action. the second time i went to the bath it was late afternoon/early evening on a week day...and since i was in the heart of the financial district i figured there would be some horny businessmen looking for some ass and looking to get off after work. i went fixated with the idea of getting fucked...hard! i was right about that that because it got really crazy...including a hot sling gangbang with my asshole being the center of attention for a group of 5 guys.

i arrived and went through the usual preparations...including getting cleaned out, showered, and relaxed in the hot tub. i passed through the sauna and steam room on the way to the glory hole maze...but nothing much there to distract me from my mission....getting fucked. the place was pretty crowded, which was a good sign. soon i found myself in one of the glory hole booths signaling my intent to suck by placing my towel over the shut door and running my fingers through the glory hole. i figured i would warm up by taking some hard cock down my throat and maybe enticing an anonymous cock to slip deep inside my ass through the hole. it wasn't long before a semi-hard 8 inch uncut cock pushed through the hole and dangled in my hand. i stroked it and squeezed it and noticed the pre-cum oozing from the tip. that was all i needed to get on my knees in a flash and take that hardening cock with the thick foreskin and dripping pre-cum into my warm mouth.

i used my tongue to explore the folds of his foreskin and lick at the sweet nectar that was oozing from the tip of his cock. soon i was into the moment...sniffing poppers and sucking on the fat knob of this stranger's cock. it grew in my mouth, getting fatter and longer as i peeled the foreskin back and took the fullness of his hard cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat.

pic3.jpgi worked the head of this stranger's cock with one thought it my brain...get it hard enough to stick up my hungry asshole...and that is what i did. i alternated pulling on his foreskin, sucking and biting the excess skin, and peeling it back to reveal a smooth fat cockhead that i sucked on to full hardness. i had a great cock in my mouth and was taking full advantage of it. finally i leaned forward and slid a few inches of hard cock down my throat as it opened up to receive it's gift. i could tell the cock's owner was enjoying the attention my throat was giving him and decided he would enjoy my warm silky asshole just as much so i stood up and turned around and started rubbing his stiff cock up and down between my smooth asscheeks. i was waiting to see if the cock's owner would object or insist on putting on a condom...but there was no objection forthcoming and so i leaned over so that my asscheeks pulled open and my tight little asshole became exposed to the fat head of the stranger's cock. i reached back and squirted some lube at the top of my asscrack so that it dripped down my crack and lubed my hole and his cockhead...then i slowly backed my ass up onto the stiff spike sticking out from the wall. the pressure of his cockhead on my tight assrim was exquisite, and i hit some poppers just as my asshole popped open and let his fat cockhead inside. hmmmmmmm.....my brain squirmed as i savored the pressure of his fat cock opening up my tight assrim. i slowly pushed back so that inch after inch of his fat cock crawled up my tight asshole until i felt my asscheeks press against the wall of the booth and his cock was firmly planted deep in my hole. i heard a deep sigh and groan coming from the other side of the wall and knew that my silky smooth asshole was giving this top some intense pleasure as i wrapped it around his stiff cock and gripped the base with my clenching assring. the stranger on the other end of the cock in my asshole began a slow stroke, rhythmically pushing in and out and up deep inside my asshole...and then he pulled out. i stood there with my ass pushed up against the hole in the wall of the booth hoping he would re-enter my hungry butt. but then i heard the door in his booth open and close and then the door to my booth open and i knew it was the anonymous top that was just buried balls-deep in my ass. he was tall and lean with a stiff cock standing out in front of him. i turned and faced away from him and he ran his hands up and down my back and ass and pushed me forward. he whispered in a german accent "i need to fuck that tight ass of yours" as he probed between my asscheeks with his cock. i whispered back over my shoulder..."you wanna fuck my ass in the sling?". i think he thought about it a second and then he said, "yeah...that sounds hot. i want others to join too. is that OK?" i said, "fuck yeah"....and soon i was gathering up my shit and shuffling behind this top as i followed him to the booth with the sling. he stopped to talk to a few guys along the way, and i was pretty sure he was inviting them to join us because a few looked me over and then started following us as we made our way to the part of the glory hole maze that had a sling in a larger booth area. one guy following us cupped my ass and pulled my cheeks open to slip a finger inside my asshole. i wiggled my butt and slowed until he was right behind me holding my hips and humping his cock between my asscheeks. i gave him a taste my things to come and he moaned in my ear in anticipation of getting up between my smooth asscheeks.

pic2.jpgsoon we had made our way to the sling, now as a small group because we had attracted several other horny guys that kept eyeing my ass as they walked along and i tried to maintain eye contact with their cocks. once we got to the booth with the sling i placed my towel on the chains over my head and started to climb up into the sling. there were 3 guys in the booth (including the original anonymous german top that had just had his cock in me), and 2 more guys were hanging around the door waiting for the action to start. i leaned back in the sling and moved my ass down so that it was hanging over the edge and spreading wide open for my horny german top. he had his fat 8 inches in his hand and was stroking his cock uncontrollably as he anticipated getting back up inside my hole. i squirted some lube on my fingers and the palm of my hand as i reached around behind and underneath me so i could grab his cock and lube it up just after i lubed up my spread asshole. i knew this was not going to be a gentle fuck and so i prepared myself to get my ass plowed good. the other two guys stepped up on either side of me and i had 2 hard 7 inch cocks eager for attention towering over me as i lay back and hit the poppers hard. the german top stepped up and grabbed the chains of the sling as i felt his cock head start probing between my asscheeks. it didn't take long for him to find the entrance to spread open asshole and slide inside in one swift motion...feeding me his fat 8 inches of steely cock. i gasped as he filled me up and stretched my hole open, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as i hit the poppers and started licking the fat cock heads that were being shoved into my face. i gripped the base of each cock and squeezed to get them to their full hardness...and then alternated running my tongue over the smooth helmet and pre-cum oozing from each of their piss-slits. i got lost in getting fucked and being fed cock. the sling allowed my head to recline so one of the guys got behind me and stuffed his cock down my throat as i lay my head back and let him fuck my face for his pleasure. i was getting used for pleasure in both ends and loved it.

c1.jpg

6735054797439398031-7875964629987892161?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.