[Life In The Raw] Mid day Scruff Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Yesterday, I hooked up with a guy off of Scruff, really sexy guy, adorable. We went to his room and I threw him on the bed and ate his hole, spreading his cheeks and getting my tongue in deep. He was quiet at first, but soon began to moan. His phone went off, and he went to get the door, he had invited another top.

The top took off his clothes and we undressed our host, putting him on all fours and eating out his hole, and spitting on it, while this was going on, I poured some lube into my hand and began to stroke off the other top, He stood up and slammed his dick into the bottom.

"oh, thank you sir!"

He pounded the boy's hole, pulling out and slamming it all the way in.

He pulled out and motioned to me, I thrust my dick deep inside of his hole.

"yeah, fuck him, fuck that boy's hole."

I nailed him doggy style, before pulling out, grabbing him, picking him up and throwing him on his back, lifting his legs and exposing his hole for the other top, he spit, and threw his dick in, pulled out, I spit and he threw his dick back in. He pulled out and I ate the bottomed fuckhole, he threw his dick back inside of him, pinning him down and humping his hole until he shot a HUGE load of cum inside of him.

"Finish him off!!!!"

I ate some of the cum from his hole, then slid my dick in his fucked cumhole, nailing him hard, until I shot my load of cum deep into his hole, as i fired off, the bottom began to cum all over his bed. I pulled out and we got dressed, leaving the bottom a cum filled, used, and happy boy.6205496180732721325-3376525473758478428?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.