[Sperm Pig] I Got Some

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday I was crazy horny— you know, one of those days where you just know you won’t relax until you get fucked.

I sent out booty texts and emails, and got online and logged into all my trusty sites. I even put out a Craigslist ad.

Unfortunately there weren’t really many takers yesterday. I had two different guys say they wanted to, and then flake out on me.

So I ended up inviting Mr. Last Resort over.

This is a guy that normally I’d never let fuck me. As much as I like taking all cummers, there is something about this guy that is just… Ugh.

He has fucked me like 3 times before— when I have been desperate for cock (like last night) or after I’ve taken like 8 loads and don’t care who else nails me.

Any port in a storm, right?

Mr. Last Resort is older, probably 60, with a good 7.5” dick on him. But he is not attractive and a tad bit creepy. But he LOVES to eat ads and felch out loads, and he cums a ton.

So, when nobody else wanted to fuck last night, I invited him over.

We quickly disrobe and move to the bedroom. No kissing. No sucking. He gets me on all fours and then basically rapes my hole with his tongue.

Then he has me sit on his face do we can work me more. Once I’m good and spitty and relaxed (with poppers), he gets me on all fours again, lubes up and shoves in.

I was so horny for cock last night that I barely felt him enter- even with his mushroom head cock.

He drills me for awhile, but then pulls out to eat my pucker some more. He does this two or three times- an I can tell he’s getting close because his cock is finally like steel.

I start begging him to cum (mostly to get it over with) and he amps up his dirty talk. About how much of a cum whore I am and how he’s gonna knock me up with his babies.

Then when he’s really close he makes me beg for his load. “You want it? Tell me you want it!”

“I want you to cum, sir!”

“Where do you want it?”

“In me! Cum in my ass!”

And with a loud grunt he does.

While his cock is still pulsing in my guts, I jack off furiously and cum a few seconds later. It’s a huge load for me, one that I’ve been basically edging all day.

Mr Last Resort looks at my remnants and whistles approvingly. Then he scoops it up and eats it all. It takes him several trips to the towel to get all my spunk.

Then he pulls on his clothes and leaves abruptly with only a cursory good night.

He knows he’ll be back to breed my desperate hole again sometime.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.