[Life In The Raw] Two Hole Day

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Sunday a guy hit me up, shot me a text that a guy he knows told him that we should meet, he told me his stats and in the afternoon he came over. Tall white guy, furry hole, we made out as I slid my dick into his hole. He said it felt amazing, I told him that my poz dick loved being inside of his hole, he lost it, he became a crazed animal once I said that. I couldn't fuck him hard enough, I drilled him while he was on his stomach .

"Oh man, give me that poz load. PLEASE!!!!"

I kept nailing his hole, now his legs in the air and him on his back, we made out as I dumped a huge load of cum deep in his guts. He took my dick into his mouth, cleaning it, my dick wasnt getting soft, so I shoved it back into his ass, I used him as hard as I could tearing into his ass, and soon, dumping a second, third, and forth load into his ass.

He kissed me said he wanted more of my poz cum, that we would have to get together again soon.

Later that night another fuckbud of mine invited me to his place, I went over, his ass was perfectly tanned, round, and with a hungry pink hole. With his dick as thick as it is, I bet he tops alot, and needs to get with a ass loving man like myself to make sure he gets fuck.

I ate out his sweet asshole, spreading his cheeks and getting as deep as I could, making it so wet and warm that no lube was needed when I slid inside of him. I fucked him on the stomach, on his back, on all fours, in front of the mirror, and him against the wall.

He spread his cheeks apart and I nailed him hard, firing off a load of cum into his hole, he then grabbed his dick and jerked it, firing off a huge wad of cum onto the floor.

I was spent after that, went home and crashed.6205496180732721325-7233678684479664764?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.