[Life In The Raw] Group Session

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night, I went over to fuck the guy that I seeded a few days prior. I went over to his place, but on the way there, I shot a text to a buddy of mine that lives in the area, he said he would love to join. I gave him the address.

I ate the guys ass out, and I fucked his hole. getting him hot and ready. I found out that he had invited some guys as well.

My friend and his friend showed up within a few minutes of each other, so we took turns eating his hole, fucking his hole, and turning each other on. While his friend nailed him, I ate out his smooth latin twink hole.

We were working him good, then my friend(Barebackweho BBRT), who hadn't shot in four days took his turn on his ass, pounding him until he emptied a HUGE load of cum in his hole, he left after that.

As he left, 2 more guys(one a good buddy of mine) showed up, the four of us tagged his cumfilled ass, by this time, I had cum and so had the latin twink. My bud and his bud took turns on his ass, using him with their thick cocks, until they shot deep inside of his ass, my buddy's PA'd dick really wrecked his hole.

After this he rested, while we took turns using the latin twink, fucking his tight little ass and breeding him hard with out loads,

After that we turned our attention to the host once again, giving him another load each.

By the time we were done, the latin twink had 3 loads in his ass, and the host had 9 loads in his ass.

It was a fun night of debauchery.6205496180732721325-5964098784277291881?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.