Incestual role play

JohnnieB

I want to role play where the top is my father, brother, uncle, or grandfather. I have no desire to have sex with my biological father. However, I have a strong desire to role play that someone is pretending to be my biological father (or any other male relative). Also, I don't have a desire to pretend I'm a child...I am the age I currently am (if age even needs to be discussed). It could start at a motel, we're travelling together and have to share a motel room with one bed. I sleep in the nude, as does my father. We agree to sleep in the nude...after all, we're just sleeping. We talk for awhile & the conversation leads to us recalling going to the beach when I was18. We showered together. I was so turned on watching you. I started to get hard & I turned away from you. I thought you were getting hard, but thought that I was imagining it. You remember this, remember my ass, and indeed you were getting hard. We acknowledge our desire and lust for each other. We recognize the taboo aspect of what we are about to do & revel in it. You are about to buttfuck me, raw, bareback, so that from this point, I'm fully all yours.

Now, your turn.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

It wasn't role play for me. my biological father started fucking me when i was still in middle school, and he was the only guy who fucked me for months, until he was satisfied that i was a good boy with well-trained holes. When he was satisfied that i wouldn't embarrass him he let his buddies from work or from his semi-pro football team fuck me. Then my younger brother joined in the fun, and until i went away to college, dad and bro fucked my ass regularly (like at least once a day, each). While i branched out some in college and after graduation, dad and i still get it on periodically at family reunions and dad arranges a "special weekend event" once or twice a year. my bro, regrettably, went straight after high school, depriving mankind of his totally awesome cock, wasting it on his wife. Of course, since we all were males, the biological reason for prohibiting incest is not applicable. i was never gonna get pregnant and have an idiot baby. That leaves only the really special connection between a boy and his father or between a boy and his brother that makes incestuous sex so fucking awesome.