[Smooth Butt] fucked anonymously by a group of strangers...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1+(2).jpg

recently i stood in the darkened room in the basement of the scummy ABS, a place favored by men looking to cum and get their nutts.

"How many of them this time?" I thought as i sniffed poppers and stroked my cock through my jockstrap .....someone gently took my arm and I recognized him, middle aged and with a respectable appearance that i noticed as i entered. he pushed me forward into the middle of the room. A rustling and two more men emerged, one a burly black man and the other a lean latin guy. Oh they knew what they wanted all right and it was tucked up in between my smooth asscheeks. Silently they went about their business, practiced hands began to fondle, carefully and slowly, item by item I was undressed, gradually I became aware of it...the sound of breathing, heavy breathing and then I realized - some of it my own!

The caresses didn't stop, if anything they intensified for by now I stood there stark naked except my jockstrap, three men with attentive hands roaming over my body - I closed my eyes and shuddered and I was lost, fingers from behind cupped my asscheeks, other fingers toyed and pinched at my hard nipples, another hand fondled the tip of my cock, gently caressed the rigid shaft and yet another stroked between my smooth buttcheeks at which i involuntarily arched my back and spread my cheeks as a wet finger snaked into my tight hole. These men were experts at pleasuring other men and now their accumulated skills were directed at me, again I shivered, shuddered and without realizing what I was doing reached out to grasp a firm cock in each hand. Standing there among my butt worshippers, my smooth body on offer... I lost track of time, as my only focus was pleasure, unbelievable pleasure. I wasn't aware of how long it had been before the first man bent me slightly forward and entered my loosened hole forcibly. There was of course the familiar brief pain and burning sensation, and the slow progress as his cock crawled up my anal passage that told me someone could wait no longer. Dimly I felt a bucking motion and that warmth deep within as pleasure builds, shortly the movement becomes abrupt, hands tighten on your hips and gasps emerge from the stranger as he plants his seed...and then, slowly, his nuts emptied, he subsides...to be replaced by another "More cream for your hole boi, need something a little bit bigger?"

solicitous whispers and words of endearment followed , a cooling touch and then something stiff caressed and probed at the entrance of my used, cummy hole, a pause, then again the forced entry as he enters me roughly, his cock snaking up, and up in me and finally...there, resting for a moment content with my hole stuffed full, this time with a cock that is quite a bit bigger and thicker... until the probing starts, in and out, short plunges and then long slow measured strokes...this one is savoring my butt bent beneath him and the tight hole he is opening up, I can tell. Impulsively I turn my head and smile up at him, then purse my lips in a kiss - a mistake, the sight of my smiling loveliness tips him over the edge and groaning helplessly, he shudders and offers up his fluids in big gushes..I feel them spurting deep and savour the warm rush, in turn I feel my own loins contract and tingle and in a brief heave my own penis discharges its thankful load. Shaking, I relax, there's an emptiness but not for long. By now, my buttocks are awash with semen and lubricant, my third lover slides in with ease and patiently I submit while he has his way with me. All too soon it is over and painfully I straighten up for each had taken me in the same position. Of course, the sight of me standing before them again gorgeously erect had the obvious result, hastily a blanket of discarded clothes was laid out and I was surrounded by eager men feasting their eyes upon the delicious morsel on offer. I noted that all three were slowly masturbating as they regarded me - I've always found this a turn-on, so of course began to stroke myself, it's exciting isn't it, masturbating in front of someone? So they stood there awhile as we pleasured ourselves and I basked in their attention. Slowly the tension mounted until...well, no one wanted to wait, all three wanted to be in me at once! So, on my knees I was penetrated from behind and settled down to enjoy being fucked yet again, of course other measures were called for and with someone's body lying conveniently near, I parted my lips as he offered me another cock...that salty taste, smooth texture of the tip. not bad for such a short visit...6735054797439398031-3708839345199028902?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.