[Sperm Pig] A New Friend

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

And boy does he know how to FUCK!

I posted his cock pic earlier—the pic does not do him justice. More on that in a minute.

This guy and I have been talking online for months trying to set up a time to meet. Well, everything aligned for today after work.

He buzzed at the appointed time and I had just had enough time to prepare for fucking.

I answered the door and the person did not match the conversations at all.

He was late 40’s, glasses, balding, thinner build and dressed casually professional. (He’s a software designer as it turns out— and totally looks the part).

But you know what they say about nerds— they are salacious sex fiends.

No exception here.

We hit the bedroom and damn if he doesn’t attack my mouth with his tongue! And my cock!

I was naked in a trice and he’s working me over in a frenzy. And a bit roughly.

Then I got him naked and went down on him.

Every bit of 7.5 inches and the pic doesn’t show his “thickness”. My fingers barely met around the shaft- and he had these wonderful thick veins snaking down it.

Fucking hot!

Then he basically tossed me on my bed, and ravaged my hole with his tongue. He raped my hole with his mouth and nipped with his teeth, got me on all fours and sucked my cock, etc.

When I was begging for mercy, he laid down, i lubed up, and squatted right down on that fucker! So damn thick!!

He worked my nips perfectly while I ride him and milked him. He smacked my ass and commanded me to make his cock feel good.

He really took charge and ordered me around, told me what to do, what he liked. Then he got me on all fours.

He squatted behind me and drilled my ass, then slowly sank to doing me like a dog. He was even pulling all the way out and plunging deep into my ass.

Eventually he stroked his cock head with my hole til he got close. “You want me to cum?? Where you want it?”

“In me!”

And so he fucked his load into me. I swear I could feel those cock veins pulsing in my ass when he came.

Then he told me to cum. So he kept fucking me— hard— until I came like a minute later.

Then I finished milking his cock. He cleaned up -and left to drive home to his partner.

We’re already working on a time to do a repeat!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.