[Life In The Raw] Mindtrips Hit SF: Part One Steamroom Hijinks

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was in San Francisco recently, and I had a great time. I started each day by hitting the gym near my hotel, and enjoyed a nice steambath in the steamroom. Man, so many muscle studs. Okay, I know this is weird, since I find getting head to be boring, but I myself ENJOY the fuck out of sucking dick. yeah, I know. My friends all think its weird that while I dont want my dick sucked, I will suck dick for days if I can. I was sucking dick and swallowing cum, guy after guy, load after sweet cumload down my throat. each day I think I left with 4 to 5 loads in my stomach. Sucked off some thick dicks, with sweet cumloads.

Ate a lot of muscle butt too...

The last morning I was there, this hot muscle guy walked in as I was enjoying a solo jerk...

"oh fuck" he sat and I told him to show me his ass, he happily complied and I tongue fucked his hole, then I brought him down and fucked him raw. His hole was kinda loose and warm, my favorite. I was nailing his ass and he told me to fuck his slutty white boy ass.

I gripped his ass and drilled him.

The entire time he was telling me that he wanted my load in his hole, that he loves raw dick and loves being a cumewhore, I pulled out, shoved it all the way in, and kept fucking his hot hairy ass, soon, I erupted in his ass. Shooting the last load that I would bust for my SF trip. He sat down and thanked me for my load, then I showered, dried off and went to my motel.6205496180732721325-915909670416642951?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.