[College Cumslut] Update

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Jockguy and I are no more.

After everything that happened, things changed. We both tried our best and hardest to work it out. But after about a month, we both realized that, at least for now, we need to be apart.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but writing about it was the last thing I wanted to do!

I am back though! I got back in the dating/hook up game in the last 4 or 5 weeks. I'm not quite as slutty as I was when I started this blog but I'm definitely not celibate ;)

For those of you that still read/care, I'll be posting updates on some of the new trysts shortly.

In the mean time, I just wanted to thank everyone for the good thoughts after the last post. I appreciated the comments a lot. I don't know if I've mentioned this but I really enjoy reading comments and emails. I might not always be able to respond but I DO read them! So feel free to comment below or email :)

Thanks again,

Jack

3766694183598535868-259956747600601617?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.