Clean Bottom Holes

hungtopinky

I'm a top, and just wondering, is it my responsibility to ask the bottom if he his clean before hooking up? A couple of times recently, I met up with a guy and each time he was very dirty. I guess accidents happen, but maybe these two particular bottoms just didn't plan well enough. It's a turn off to be fucking and have your dick dirty. I had always thought it was the bottom's "duty" to ensure that beforehand. Isn't it common courtesy for the bottom to be cleaned before fucking? :confused:

Experienced bottoms will know that a clean hole is the expected standard, but guys new to gay sex might not know this, or might not know how to clean out. Some Tops like to "pack fudge". A considerate bottom cleans out before a fuck, but a wise Top discusses his preferences before the meeting. Less risk of disappointment that way.

Guest diapbttmboi

tbh sometimes i'm really nervous incase i haven't done a good enough job, nothing bad has happened as of yet but the nerves are usually there

I agree everyone, it is common courtesy for a bottom to be prepared and clean. There really is no excuse not to be, unless both are into scat. It really is a major turnoff for me, and EXTREMELY awkward when Im fucking a guy and he says pullout and I have shit all over my dick. There really isnt much else to say, except clean up and get out of the situation as fast as possible. The last guy it happened with seemed like an experienced bottom to me, so I figured being clean was the last thing I'd have to worry about. Boy was I wrong, he nearly had a diarrea all over my dick. It was disgusting. I really hope that never happens again!

A dirty hole is extremely disgusting.I am 100% clean almost 24/7 but I must admit,that I have achieved this not only through cleaning.My diet keeps me very clean,but many guys don't want to change their habits when it comes to fav food and neither should they.I just eat very few things since a kid basically and people who know me actually ask what I DO eat,instead of what I don't,since the list with the DONT's four times longer.Regardless of all of that a bottom must clean,not only for the top but the pleasure and the act in itself.The thought of brown stuff and smell will just make me run away.I never top,but if I got something like that on my dick I will simply go to the bath,clean off,pack my bags and head straight to door.I am all for self-confident bottoms,but tops are right on this issue-it is our DUTY to be clean,for both us and them.

Glad you guys agree with me on this one. I agree, no matter how horny I am, if Im fucking a guy and he is dirty, I just get completely turned off and just want to get as far away as possible. The last guy actually asked me if I wanted to try again. Sorry, but you got to be ready the first time because I wouldn't put my cock in there again after it got all shitty. Plus, makes me scared of getting an std if my dick comes into contact with shit like that. And the smell, UGHH. takes like 2 showers to get rid of it. Yuck. I really hope my luck improves and I can meet a clean hungry bottom who wants some loads and who is actually ready for his hole to be pounded!

Yeah, likewise, hate a dirty hole. Experienced it in a darkroom, just left him there and ran clean up. You could ask if he's douched properly beforehand, which with any luck he'll be honest one way or the other. However as a few have commented on other threads, sometimes if they douche some water can get trapped which is released later so there may be a surprise. When you're experienced, you should be able to sense whether you are clean or not by the sense of feeling full or not. When I bottom, I'm as paranoid as most here, and make sure I am as clean as I can be. Topping I love to find a really clean hole to fuck and rim and felch, and reward appropriately... :)

I think we should probably make a distinction based on whether this was a last minute hook up or whether the encounter had been planned well in advance (at least a couple of hours). I have a fuckbuddy who often gives me just 10-15 minutes notice. Most of the time I can get cleaned out well enough, but one time I would have liked to have been cleaner. He seems to call right after I have had a big meal! Argh!!!! As has been said before, tops must remember that the hole does have a day job, so give bottoms the benefit of the doubt here.

Now when I prepare for an evening of fucking, that is an entirely different program. If I am getting fucked at 7, then no eating whatsoever after lunch. Douching begins two hours before. It's true you can put too much water up there and you only learn the right amount with experience. As I near the end of the douching process, I take a couple of Imodium and fuck myself with a clear dildo for about a half hour or so. That helps expel excess water and gets the hole ready for the first cock. I also pre-lube my hole. By the time I get the first cock, I am absolutely confident of my hole. If I think my top is hot, will even lick his cock clean if he breeds me. (I have had some tops freak out when I did that, but that's another story!)

At the sex parties I frequent, you rarely see a bottom with a dirty hole. They seem to know that they are not going to get much action if they are the slightest bit dirty. When I do top, I stick a finger in and do the sniff test or I look to see if the previous top's dick comes out clean.

What I find somewhat amusing here is that tops will not give second chances to guys with dirty holes, so bottoms take note!

And one more thing, I have noticed that married guys who bottom (at least in saunas in Europe) are very likely to be a bit unclean back there. :-)

Guest Matias47

I always clean out when I start looking to hook up.

Once at the Romantix over on Lankershim a guy I was blowing wanted to fuck, but I had to turn him down as I wasn't clean.

That said, accidents do happen, occasionally.

The last bottom who was dirty we had been planning it for a few hours in advance, so he had plenty of time to get ready. No excuse for what happened. It was very awkward and gross. Well, lesson learned I guess, from now on I am going to ask every bottom beforehand if they are totally cleaned and ready to get fucked. It seems the older guys are the most prepared, never had an issue with them. It always seems to be the younger guys. Not sure if they don't know what they are doing or how to prepare or what.