Best orgasm I've had yet

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

I was at the Melrose Baths and had already been fucked twice, both in public areas (which is my favorite) and I decide to get a little head. I was standing at the raised gloryhole getting a nice blowjob and this kinda retro hippie looking guy comes up behind me and starts fucking me.

It was an incredible feeling and when I came it was a huge explosion into the other guy's mouth. Then I finished the top with a bj.

I want it again.

Reminded me of an experience I had recently that could have been similar. I like to top and bottom depending on mood. I was in the sauna dark-room standing by a top fucking a bottom, the top reaches over and feels my cock which is hard, then reaches back and feels my hole which is lubed, no words spoken, pulls out and pulls me over between them. I start to fuck the anonymous bottom, anonymous top man couples up in the rear and I fuck myself with tops cock and the bottom with mine for a bit. Top man finds this a bit awkward so pulls out and resumes on his own. Would love to feel the orgasm of cum being sucked and fucked out of me like you had.

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

The best orgasm I had, was a prostate orgasm. It gave me almost the same effect, only I noticed my pre-cum switching over to cum, and the best thing about it, I was staying hard, after it took place. Not quit as intense, yet I was intrigued about my staying erect.

• 1 month later...

For me the best orgasms come after a long day of edging. When I finally allow myself to cum, the orgasm is accompanied by a rush of endorphins that leaves me in a euphoric and usually giggling state. If I'm with someone I haven't played with before, it confuses them and it takes a few minutes for me to come down long enough to explain. Then I start giggling again.