[Life In The Raw] Mindtrips Hits SF: Part Two, SCRUFF Hookup

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A black guy in his mid forties hit me up on SCRUFF saturday morning, asking me if I wanted to get together, I said yeah and gave him my hotel and room number, he was over in 15 minutes. He came over and as he undressed, I knew I would have to get in his huge bubbled ass.

We were making out and undressed, writhing on the bed. Soon I raised his legs and was tongue fucking his meaty, muscled, bubbled ass. I shoved mt raw dick in his ass, so fucking wet and warm, his solid ass cheeks gripping onto my dick, I pounded him hard.

"Man, its been a while since I've been fucked. Most guys want me to top 'em."

"I was all about your big ass before you even took your jeans off. When I come to SF, know that you are getting fucked!!!"

"I like that man, I could use that."

I kept fucking his hole,

"Damn, you should move here and be my boy. Fuck that's some good dick!"

I held onto his big booty and kept plowing him, his hole began to spasm and he shot all over the bed. I flipped him over and onto his cumload and fucked him some more, nailing his amazing ass, feeling it get wet inside, and kissing im as I fucked his butt.

His dick was leaking precum, and was still hard, and as I pounded him, he spasmed as another load shot from his dick and another orgasm rocked his body. We calmed from our fucking, and i was okay with not blowing my load. As i was saving my loads for someone.6205496180732721325-6113363107311978470?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.