[iBLASTinside] Travel Diary: A Morning Surprise at BarebackRT.com

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnonymousbarebackBarebackRT.comBay BridgeBBRTCaliforniacumExhibitionistfan fuckingfuckMassageNorthern CaliforniaOaklandSan FranciscoSexual actsTravel DiaryWebsites

Imagine my surprise this morning as I woke up to check on things online and notice I had 72 messages awaiting me at BarebackRT.com. A shock!

I know I’m near San Francisco, but still I’d never expected so many messages.

But as the gray mists lifted thanks to the Diet Coke, I noticed something else: For the first time ever (or that I’ve ever noticed), I made the “Today’s Most Viewed Profiles.”

Well, that explains it.

Still, I hope to get a little ass out of it. Actually, yesterday’s travel across country was pretty brutal and I needed some massage therapist work something fierce. And with the time difference, I was knackered by the time I got a decent, serious volunteer to at least massage my cock with his ass muscles.

Tonight should be different.

P.S. Yes, I know I made the fatal mistake of being on the other side of the Bay Bridge. But I thought for sure being closer to San Francisco would make you Bossy Bay Bottoms happy. Doesn’t seem to be working.

bbrt-1024x614.png

Related posts:

Five Minutes to Spare

A while back (when I had a job), I was on a business trip. One of those trips where everything turned out to be back-to-back-...

Coming Soon... Getting Old

Another birthday approaches and this old bull gets a little older. The awkward prime number 43 goes away and I earn 44. It's ...

2011: Bareback Brotherhood & Other Raw Revolutions

How to quantify 2011? For me personally, I find it a reprehensible year, kicked off by being fired for being gay and spending...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.